Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beta Looking Dude Sacrifices Self For Roasties @ Santa Fe Shooting

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Fucking Pathetic

The guy literally lost his life for roasties that would not have fucked him, much less date him, had he survived the shooting. He'd have gotten a thank you and some "beautiful friendships" and that's the end of it. I'll never get guys like this, imagine you are such a cuck, that you cuck yourself out of existence JFL.

low iq cuck, could've ran jbw

Still better looking than me. He probably had a chance at least.

Skinny faggot thought he was going to be praised as the school hero and get all the jb pussy he can. Too bad you stupid cuck, you lost your life for hoes that would fuck a chad at the drop of a hat.

every shooting theres a guy that dies holding a door closed. bullets can go through doors. just run.

At least he didn't have to swallow any blackpills. I'd rather go out bluepilled like him thinking I did something heroic and that people will remember me.

I hope he has gotten laid, before he went off... Ugh.

Brutal.

lmao I love our priorities. Any normal sane people would want him to have had a good life with friends and family and have left them on good terms. We're just hoping he got laid :lul:

If he is an incel, he was just too young to even consider the blackpill. Life hasn't beat him up enough yet.

They can still fuck his dead body

I doubt it, he has the face of a virgin
looks like he has a bit of acne as well, but i think looksmaxxing is possible for him.

lmao I love our priorities. Any normal sane people would want him to have had a good life with friends and family and have left them on good terms. We're just hoping he got laid :lul:
usually the end goal in life is to have sex and children, it made me hopeful for him, for that instance.

Perhaps incel..if so, two sides of the same coin.
In response to being rejected, and seen as lesser, one tried to serve and honor woman, to win their respect, the bluepilled.
And the other, upon losing hope for life and humanity, attained the desire to kill, the blackpilled.

Um, really? Should we really be going there with this? I understand the frustrations, but this shit, this sad shit, it doesn't jibe with me.

Um, really? Should we really be going there with this? I understand the frustrations, but this shit, this sad shit, it doesn't jibe with me.
cope

He was already receding he was as good as dead.

I think you may be taking this one a bit too far.

I think you may be taking this one a bit too far.

I don't know man, it does beg the question whether you should sacrifice your life for another random person.

In that situation, I think he did the right thing.

It's a tough one for me. The world is a cruel place for all creatures, not just humans. It's a dog eat dog world. Survival of the fittest. As a living being it is in your DNA to try and survive as long as you can.

On one hand the guy did a heroic thing (doesn't matter what the reason was) and he managed to save two others in exchange for his life. But on the other, he gave his one and only life up for two random people he likely wouldn't have seen again. Personally I don't know about you but I am not in the business of losing my life for people who aren't important enough to me.

It's a tough one for me. The world is a cruel place for all creatures, not just humans. It's a dog eat dog world. Survival of the fittest. As a living being it is in your DNA to try and survive as long as you can.

On one hand the guy did a heroic thing (doesn't matter what the reason was) and he managed to save two others in exchange for his life. But on the other, he gave his one and only life up for two random people he likely wouldn't have seen again. Personally I don't know about you but I am not in the business of losing my life for people who aren't important enough to me.
I don't know, he felt it was right.

In that situation, I think he did the right thing.
JFL what are guys like you even doing on this site, please just go back to reddit, r/braincels is waiting, maybe try that love shy forum or something.

I don't know, he felt it was right.
Do you think the shooter felt he was wrong?. If feeling you are right is your justification the anything can be justified by anybody.

JFL what are guys like you even doing on this site, please just go back to reddit, r/braincels is waiting, maybe try that love shy forum or something.

Do you think the shooter felt he was wrong?. If feeling you are right is your justification the anything can be justified by anybody.
I'm not seeing he did the right thing because they're women and he might get fucked for it, I'm saying he did the right he saved people's lives. I'm on this forum because I wanna be.

I'm not seeing he did the right thing because they're women and he might get fucked for it, I'm saying he did the right he saved people's lives. I'm on this forum because I wanna be.

His actions were nothing short of a pathetic act of whiteknighthood.

Also lol @ being here because you wanna be, bluepill = BAN

Scenario 1: You become a "hero", survive, statusmaxx, and fuck an avalanche of pussy.
Scenario 2: You become a "hero", are remembered fondly, and finally get death's embrace, which most incels would welcome.

Seems like a win/win to me.

His actions were nothing short of a pathetic act of whiteknighthood.

Also lol @ being here because you wanna be, bluepill = BAN
I think he knew he wasn't gonna make it. Most people that jump in front of guns don't live.

I think he knew he wasn't gonna make it. Most people that jump in front of guns don't live.
He probably believed angels will protect him for being a good whiteknight cuck. Only cucks praise whiteknight sacks of crap like him. Validating his stupid actions will only lead to more whiteknight faggotry. We need to shame and embarrass those stupid numales.

Scenario 1: You become a "hero", survive, statusmaxx, and fuck an avalanche of pussy.
Scenario 2: You become a "hero", are remembered fondly, and finally get death's embrace, which most incels would welcome.

The guy looks like a normie, he would have to betabux but could still get laid. Fuck if you think that guy is incel you must just be a failed Normie. I wish I could post my face to show you what an incel looks like

Plenty of guys who saved femoids didn't get any pussy after. Femoids don't care about sub6 men, they feel entitled to your life being sacrificed for them. To them that is just doing the right thing, and people shouldn't be rewarded for being decent human beings, teehee.

Lmao, what a fucking dumbass. Sacrificing yourself for a female that isnt even atleast your mother or sister. JFL.

He probably believed angels will protect him for being a good whiteknight cuck. Only cucks praise whiteknight sacks of crap like him. Validating his stupid actions will only lead to more whiteknight faggotry. We need to shame and embarrass those stupid numales.
I'm not sure that's how that works.

Plenty of guys who saved femoids didn't get any pussy after. Femoids don't care about sub6 men, they feel entitled to your life being sacrificed for them. To them that is just doing the right thing, and people shouldn't be rewarded for being decent human beings, teehee.

The specific femoids who he saved may not care, but statusmaxxing works for basically anyone to attract random roasties. Just look at CuckBud lol.

To be fair, death was probably preferable to life for him.

Lmao, what a fucking dumbass. Sacrificing yourself for a female that isnt even atleast your mother or sister. JFL.
Tbh I wouldn't even sacrafice myself for them, they already lived 100 times better lives than I did.

Tbh I wouldn't even sacrafice myself for them, they already lived 100 times better lives than I did.
I wouldnt either, but atleast its understandable, but two female classmates? JFL. Whiteknighted himself from the face of the earth

The guy looks like a normie, he would have to betabux but could still get laid. Fuck if you think that guy is incel you must just be a failed Normie. I wish I could post my face to show you what an incel looks like
cope

The specific femoids who he saved may not care, but statusmaxxing works for basically anyone to attract random roasties. Just look at CuckBud lol.
Cuck bud doesn't get any pussy above a 3/10, if you think that's worth giving up your dignity and your dedication to the blackpill truth that's sad.
I wouldnt either, but atleast its understandable, but two female classmates? JFL. Whiteknighted himself from the face of the earth
If he didn't die from the shooter I'd hope someone else kills him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back