Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beta gets Insomniac (Spiderman PS4 devs) to put his proposal to his gf in their game. She rejects him and leaves him for his brother

"Oh man, hey at least she lost someone that loved her, you lost someone that apparently didn't even care much for you. You'll be better, not now but soon."

The cope levels are off the chart.

Is this a competition? "Who can get cucked in view of the widest audience"?

this is a whole new level of cuckoldry...

"Oh man, hey at least she lost someone that loved her, you lost someone that apparently didn't even care much for you. You'll be better, not now but soon."

The cope levels are off the chart.
that would just make me rope fasterr lamo
silly normies

Only a fucking sony western movie game would put bull shit like this in.

Very Well-Respected Individual

Based GF dumping her manchild BF for using a children's toy to propose
029f4cff2c332eb2fb0b11b7df28dc463fa206419031d45ff4cb9273e3b24a8e

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

She was fucking his bro' the whole time behind his back.

She was fucking his bro' the whole time behind his back.
EXACTLY Fuck what a gigacuck she was using him for a place to live and to support her
@FiveFourManlet

I don't know what is the most sad part, the fact he got rejected or the fact she bang with his brother and the brother don't do shit for his brother

If I was that person, I wonder if it would be him or me who would still be alive.

The saddest thing is that his brother chose some cheating whore instead of loyalty to his family.

hypergamy knows no moral, fucking guys shoulöd finally that there is no girl out there who loves like a man does, LTR are a fucking scam, make it 1 month and make her fuck off or better you just fuck off,

they dont love you for what you are but for what you have, this shit is like water and fire, you can be togheter but not for a long while bc the water deletes the fire overtime, a relationshit is nothing other then that, the wymin gets bored and or leaves for a better man

never get attached to a fucking cunt, makes no fucking sence to do so

Damn, over send him a link to this site

Remember when insomniac had some integrity and made good games

Why would they include some random cuck's proposal to his ((gf))

What is wrong with his brother

Chad always wins. There's nothing wrong with him, he's just genetically superior to his little cuck brother.
What a great personality one must have to do what he did to his bro amirite?

I would literally kill myself if this happened to me.. the embarrassment would be too much.

JFL @ this cuck, got burned by a western whore and his own brother, fucking double betrayal. I'd just leave the country at that point.

JFL women just love doing shit like this as soon as you give them a chance. Women should be kept in cages.

This wouldn't happen to him in Asia.

Vid got deleted.

This is funny, but let us remember that normies are trash and no amount of love or pussy would turn incels into this, thus proving they hate us for our good souls.

Very strange situation. Why propose with a game? Why choose a whore over your brother? All three of them should stop being alive.

This video is unavailiable

Video removed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back