Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beta cuck gets what beta cuck deserves

• Thread starter TheLegendofBentCock
  • Start date
T

TheLegendofBentCock

Banned
-
I watched this documentary last week but couldn't be bothered to post it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0700912/abused-by-my-girlfriend

This guy was such an unbelievable cuck. I don't know how or why he would tolerate that. This is why you need to be able to approach, so you won't feel reliant on one foid.

She just needed a slap the whole time, it would have done her a favour in the long term, she wouldn't have been locked up for years if he had just slapped a hoe.

United Cuckdom

United cuckdom is never surprise me. same old cucks

This is the result of hypergamy making no other options available for men.
He's a cuck though, should have just overpowered her and left her. He obviously thought it was worth being abused for the occasional pussy and the singular experience of having a girlfriend...

What did he expect?

He’s not a man. No man would allow that.

I will never click on a video that says “teenage romance” in the title

Fuck her man.
She should be scared of him, not him being scared of her. Women are the most psychotic evil shit bags on the planet, I would have dumped her ages ago. Sadly he probably couldn't because the anally cucked justice system would have made him pay child support. God I wish sex and relationships were never invented, they really bring out the worst in people.

Fuck her man.
She should be scared of him, not him being scared of her. Women are the most psychotic evil shit bags on the planet, I would have dumped her ages ago. Sadly he probably couldn't because the anally cucked justice system would have made him pay child support. God I wish sex and relationships were never invented, they really bring out the worst in people.
can't understand way american simply don't blow cops heads up

JFL at being so cucked as this soyboy :feelshaha::feelshaha:
He for sure deserved that

Well...at least he is NOT INCEL!

lol, I watched the documentary. He started going bald during this. I can bet my ass she started hating him once she realised her bf is going bald. He had hair in beginning. LOL!

“United Cuckdom” makes me laugh all the times when I read it.