Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beta buxxer has an epiphany. Post gets deleted. Gaslighting ensues in the comments.

UnluckyCell

UnluckyCell

INCEL LIVES MATTER

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/1g50odf/i_realized_that_i_probably_wouldnt_have_my_wife/

Just look at the comments. They are basically agreeing with him, but telling him to not think much about it, to just shut up and accept that his only quality is being a beta buxxer. And of course, some calling him incel. Brutal.

Normie LYNCH MOB

Sounds fake.

But if real what's the problem? A lot of women settle for betabucks and fuck Chad discretely on the side.

kill all normies

I’d kill for this, I know no female will ever love me for my looks. Only bad thing is it sets you up for divorce rape. Saddling her with kids should discourage divorce

The comments are literal cope. Some call it fake, some say "If it's a nice relationship why are you complaining?'', some blame the guy for swiping right because he found her attractive (literally proving that people think sub5 men don't deserve a nice woman). And of course, a cuckdit classic: This post has been removed by the moderators

I like lunch!

But I prefer brunch
Id rather have breakfast and lunch than brunch, otherwise i wil need several afternoon meals