Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Best ways to kill myself?

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
I'm fed up with everything. I'm thinking about suicide. I'm envious of those who are healthy, who have motivation. Who are on a higher level of intelligence. Lately my anti psychotic medication have been taking a toll on my mental health. I can't stop thinking about suicide and I have mood swings all day.
The worst part is that my hallucinations came back. I see the shadow people again and hear the voices. I'm so fucking fed up man. Please tell me some good ways to kill myself.

Recommend me the most painless methods of killing one's self.

You're on the internet GrAY, we're not going to do your research for you. If you really want to kill yourself then at least make effort beyond asking incels.

1. shoot yourself in the head
  2. hang yourself
  3. go to a bunch of thugmaxxed niggers and show them your buthole
  4. drink a ton of alchool and throw your self out of the building
  5. drink poison
  6. stab yourself in the heart
  7. put fire in yourself
  8. did i say show your buthole to a bunch of niggers

shotgun to the roof of your mouth or exit bag

I'm not going to be one of those faggots who will make posts about killing themselves in a time span. However if I'm not going to be online in a few days it probably means I've done it. Otherwise, I was just a pussy.

Lately my anti psychotic medication have been taking a toll on my mental health. I can't stop thinking about suicide and I have mood swings all day.
wait it out. your brain chemistry will normalize. drugs are no joke

motorcycle off ramp into active volcano

If ur psychotic u can prob get NEETbux

1. shoot yourself in the head
  2. hang yourself
  3. go to a bunch of thugmaxxed niggers and show them your buthole
  4. drink a ton of alchool and throw your self out of the building
  5. drink poison
  6. stab yourself in the heart
  7. put fire in yourself
  8. did i say show your buthole to a bunch of niggers
Giga based :lul: :lul:

wait it out. your brain chemistry will normalize. drugs are no joke
It's all so pointless. I don't see waiting it out would help. Should I tell my psychiatrist and get locked up in the mental asylum again so they can adjust my medication?

Indulge in a life of crime and do drugs that’s what I plan on doing fuck it:feelsautistic:

I'm fed up with everything. I'm thinking about suicide. I'm envious of those who are healthy, who have motivation. Who are on a higher level of intelligence. Lately my anti psychotic medication have been taking a toll on my mental health. I can't stop thinking about suicide and I have mood swings all day.
The worst part is that my hallucinations came back. I see the shadow people again and hear the voices. I'm so fucking fed up man. Please tell me some good ways to kill myself.
say nigga to a negro with a gun

Dude if you are really gonna do it just go ER. No point dying in silence. Not a fed btw.

It's all so pointless. I don't see waiting it out would help. Should I tell my psychiatrist and get locked up in the mental asylum again so they can adjust my medication?
brain chemistry is your entire conscious existence. drugs fuck with it. change or remove the drugs and you change your mind

Get yourself in the most traumatizing situation you can possibly think of so you will get horrifying nightmares and possibly die in your sleep from a heart attack or cardiac arrest.

wear a meat suit and hang out with pitbulls

Please dont do this

eat as much apple seeds as possible everyday or overdose on caffeine
sleep deprivation and unhealthy diet you will die of a heart attack in 2 weeks

Death by cop ( in gta 5 )

Talk to me. I have a Discord. It's in my bio. We can audio chat.

Cucked and GrAY, mang

Gunshot to head is by far the best, quickest, most reliable, and least painful.

Should I tell my psychiatrist and get locked up in the mental asylum again so they can adjust my medication?
get medication but without the mental asylum. unless you really need it but preferably not.

Gunshot to the head is probably the quickest and least painful.
If you can't get a gun carbon monoxide poisining might be an option. Or take a ton of sleeping pills and pass out outdoors while it's freezing cold. Hopefully you'll freeze to death in your sleep.

juegos fallout GIF

Yeah probably. But how would that do me any good anyways. I want to be normal again.
Do you have schizophrenia diagnosis? You could surely get neetbuxx with that.

As for the hallucinations the antipsychotic meds make you more prone to psychosis even if they initially help. Since they work on dopamine receptors by blocking some of the receptors, they eventually become more sensitive as the brain attempts to reach homeostasis.

brain chemistry is your entire conscious existence. drugs fuck with it. change or remove the drugs and you change your mind
:yes:Ur mood will change ur perception of life & the passage of time itself it's literally everything

Joined Apr 3, 2022 Posts 280 Online 6d 14h 6m

Go to jiggaboo Island, tell 300lb indigenous naked jiggaboo warrior women you want death by snoo snoo, they will take care of the rest :ahegao::feelsohh:

ive always wanted to kill someone. wish i could meet up with a brocel irl and keep shooting him to kill him as quickly as possible (in Roblox).

id even pay for 10 oz steak as a last meal (in Roblox using Robux)

The easiest way would be running into oncoming traffic(aim for a truck or a large vehicle). You should hope you die on impact or you could suffer. But at the end of the day you will die.

Who are on a higher level of intelligence

It cannot be-

Oh.

0089-015.png

ASD:

NINDS : 52 Autistic disorder (sometimes called autism or classical ASD) is the most common condition in a group of developmental disorders known as the autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). Autistic children have difficulties with social interaction, display problems with verbal and nonverbal communication, and exhibit repetitive behaviors or narrow, obsessive interests. These behaviors can range in impact from mild to disabling. Autism varies widely in its severity and symptoms and may go unrecognized, especially in mildly affected children or when more debilitating handicaps mask it. Scientists aren’t certain what causes autism, but it’s likely that both genetics and environment play a role. Autism spectrum disorder is diagnosed based on symptoms, signs, and other testing according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual V, a guide created by the American Psychiatric Association to diagnose mental disorders. Children should be screened for developmental delays during periodic checkups and specifically for autism at 18- and 24-month well child visits.

https://www.malacards.org/card/autism_spectrum_disorder?search=Autism

SSD:

UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot : 71 A complex, multifactorial psychotic disorder or group of disorders characterized by disturbances in the form and content of thought (e.g. delusions, hallucinations), in mood (e.g. inappropriate affect), in sense of self and relationship to the external world (e.g. loss of ego boundaries, withdrawal), and in behavior (e.g bizarre or apparently purposeless behavior). Although it affects emotions, it is distinguished from mood disorders in which such disturbances are primary. Similarly, there may be mild impairment of cognitive function, and it is distinguished from the dementias in which disturbed cognitive function is considered primary. Some patients manifest schizophrenic as well as bipolar disorder symptoms and are often given the diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder.

Individuals with disorders that include psychotic symptoms (i.e. psychotic disorders) experience broad cognitive impairments in the chronic state, indicating a dimension of abnormality associated with the experience of psychosis. These impairments negatively impact functional outcome, contributing to the disabling nature of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression. The robust and reliable nature of cognitive deficits has led researchers to explore the timing and profile of impairments, as this may elucidate different neurodevelopmental patterns in individuals who experience psychosis. Here, we review the literature on cognitive deficits across the life span of individuals with psychotic disorder and psychotic-like experiences, highlighting the dimensional nature of both psychosis and cognitive ability. We identify premorbid generalized cognitive impairment in schizophrenia that worsens throughout development, and stabilizes by the first-episode of psychosis, suggesting a neurodevelopmental course.

schizo-png.590026

tcf4-png.589508

Last edited:
Copypasted from a reply I made to a similar thread:

If you live in an apartment in a cucked country with strict gun laws like I do, then suicide by train. Just make sure that you don't jump in front of the train like a spaz, because then you'll just break a leg or something and be in a lot of pain without actually dying, and then you're gonna be wheelchairmaxxed for the rest of your life. You'll want to lie down near the tracks and position your head, and only your head, directly on the tracks, such that the train decapitates you upon contact, thereby instantly killing you. If you choose my method, then the likelihood of you succeeding and dying is almost 100%.

If you have access to a gun then it's pretty obvious. Just make sure to point it at either the roof of your mouth, or at your temples, since that's almost a guaranteed death.

If you don't have access to guns but live in a house, then car fumes/an exit bag do the job pretty well.

Pistol to the top of your head to guarantee the job gets done

easiest way is high speed train, instant death buddy boyo.

Get high, drunk and when the train is moving over 100 mph just stand on the tracks and let it smash into you head on. The force of impact will kill you instantly.

If you get high enough on hard drugs and also drink strong liqour then you wont fear when the time comes. So make sure to get high first and the rest will be very easy

Didn't you literally just make a thread promoting satanism and demon worship to ascend and live like chad? :lul:

2023 and people still don't know about inert gas

Didn't you literally just make a thread promoting satanism and demon worship to ascend and live like chad? :lul:
I've come to realization since this post.

Let me tell you how the fuck it is:
The jews want me dead. Solution?
Practice satanism and ascend to a higher intellect. I don't let the elite kill me. I was about to write my suicide note before killing myself which would then contained hundreds of pages. A so called "manifesto". But I came to realize: though suicide is not a cowardly act, it was not made for me. My mission on Planet Earth is to stay in contact with Lucifer and practice the occult. All while enjoying my copes until my death.

Let me tell you how the fuck it is:
The jews want me dead. Solution?
Practice satanism and ascend to a higher intellect. I don't let the elite kill me. I was about to write my suicide note before killing myself which would then contained hundreds of pages. A so called "manifesto". But I came to realize: though suicide is not a cowardly act, it was not made for me. My mission on Planet Earth is to stay in contact with Lucifer and practice the occult. All while enjoying my copes until my death.
You poor fool.