Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR best way to cope?

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
i am drinking right now but drinking only numbs or amplifies what i am feeling and i am poor as fuck because i keep spending money on alcohol i am probably going to have to move back in with my parents if i dont stop. how do you guys cope

Stumble on a black family that are grillin' food.

Drugs. Music. Video games

video games and anime

Whenever I have cash i drink alcohol also,it's a good cope for me

its not even funny either i dont understand why he is trying to piss me off i thought you guys supported one another here
Nah we just remember each other that we are shit and to give up on life, so we don't create expectation overtime...

It seems the thread was deleted, but basically the dude had a massive autism attack when a friendly black family tried to give him food...

Stumble on a black family that are grillin' food.
JFL

It seems the thread was deleted, but basically the dude had a massive autism attack when a friendly black family tried to give him food...
i didnt have an autism attack you stupid fuck. and i requested the thread get deleted cause i dont need you faggots trying to give me shit

would've made a great copypasta, it escalated quick as fuck with the second paragraph, had me jfling