Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

best way to commit sucide

ShortAndUgly

ShortAndUgly

Greycel
Brocels, I really want to commit suicide (I'm a 30 yo 5'2, life sucks) What's the best way to do this? I don't have access to guns.

Exit bag, my dude

go to SEA before u die

idk my idea was to somehow get a shotgun and rig up some kind of device that makes it fire at a certain time.

then i basically drug myself to sleep and never wake back up.

no gun access then sodium nitrite is the best alternative and as close to painless as you'll get

idk my idea was to somehow get a shotgun and rig up some kind of device that makes it fire at a certain time.

then i basically drug myself to sleep and never wake back up.

no gun access then sodium nitrite is the best alternative and as close to painless as you'll get

That has like 6 million ways to go wrong, you'll end up blasting your arm off or something.

That has like 6 million ways to go wrong, you'll end up blasting your arm off or something.

nah it would be mounted somewhere and aimed directly at my head

Why don't you just exit bag then?

because i want my skull to be blasted into pieces and nothing left of my head but mangled brains and blood splattered across the floor.

Brocels, I really want to commit suicide (I'm a 30 yo 5'2, life sucks) What's the best way to do this? I don't have access to guns.

Are you virgin?

because i want my skull to be blasted into pieces and nothing left of my head but mangled brains and blood splattered across the floor.
Based, good luck. Live stream it.

Same, I've been reading papers on shaped charges and even downloaded ansys so I can work towards my goal of an instant death.

no, I'm not, I was a scortcel back then

What age did you start? Why you stopped? How many times did you have intercourse? How much money used on them?

go on a rollercoaster with a minimum height of 5'6

Go skydiving and dont open the parachute

just realized I've at least 6 tablet pack of Promethazine

Last edited:
It doesn't take much to get a bullet to fire.
Shotgun shell+Pipe+nail on the bottom with a little gravity does the job
Just please aim in your mouth towards the back of your head where the spinal cord joins.

Don't kill yourself, dude.
I'm a spic, so "just be white" is out the table
Go to Guatemala, the women there are shorter than you are. Plus, you belong to the same ethnicity. There is some hope for you.

Try and get leg lengthening surgery

No bro, don't ever use guns, use a necktie I'm planning to do the same someday

Go Joe Stack & crash a plane into an IRS building in le minecraft.

If you sui without going ER (in Animal Crossing) you’re a cuck. Now, the best way to commit suicide is Heroin Overdose. Nothing can top it, Heroin Overdose is the best way to die.
Go Joe Stack & crash a plane into an IRS building in le minecraft.
:feelskek: :feelskek:

If you want to guarantee death steal off a Paki, a whole clan of them will chase you for 2 miles for your deed.

Why don't you just exit bag then?

Going out with an exit bag is kind of pussified, when they find your body it'll just be lying there with a bag on your head so once again society doesn't have to see your face. You need to make sure they see a gruesome scene when they find your subhuman body.

Drug overdose or getting blind drunk and hanging myself are likely in my future.