Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best thing about living in 3rd world shitholes

11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
Why doesn't she take off her jacket? Looks retarded
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
Thanks for the life fuel, my man!
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
You're a literal psychopath if you get genuine joy out of seeing this. Get help.
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
You're a literal psychopath if you get genuine joy out of seeing this. Get help.

Keep kissing the ground females walk on, maybe one day you'll get a sympathy handjob. Maybe..
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
BasedTruecel said:
Keep kissing the ground females walk on, maybe one day you'll get a sympathy handjob. Maybe..

Because not getting giddy when I see someone tortured to death means I'm a white knight. Best logic I've ever heard, I would watch your Ted Talk tbh, I bet you have a lot more great ideas in that big brain of yours.
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
Because not getting giddy when I see someone tortured to death means I'm a white knight. Best logic I've ever heard, I would watch your Ted Talk tbh, I bet you have a lot more great ideas in that big brain of yours.

I'm starting to believe what this entire website is saying about you being a fakecel now.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
BasedTruecel said:
I'm starting to believe what this entire website is saying about you being a fakecel now.

Right because only a fakecel would be disturbed when he sees other people celebrating torture. God damn you're smart!
 
C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,809
Online
6d 11h 59m
Framecel222 said:
You're a literal psychopath if you get genuine joy out of seeing this. Get help.

Fakecel
 
BasedTruecel

BasedTruecel

Slowly Decomposing
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
400
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
Right because only a fakecel would be disturbed when he sees other people celebrating torture. God damn you're smart!

Nah, my dude, it only proves women don't treat you like subhuman trash, because if they did, you would have developed a natural hatred toward them as a response, and you are clearly lacking that. Fuck off, go cry to your CuckTears friends and tell them how evil and misogynistic I am, see if I give a damn.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
BasedTruecel said:
Nah, my dude, it only proves women don't treat you like subhuman trash, because if they did, you would have developed a natural hatred toward them as a response, and you are clearly lacking that. Fuck off, go cry to your CuckTears friends and tell them how evil and misogynistic I am, see if I give a damn.

Women (and men) do treat me like subhuman trash. The difference is that I have enough sense to still know that torture is wrong lmao.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
You're a literal psychopath if you get genuine joy out of seeing this. Get help.

LMAO aren't you the faggot who pointed a gun threatening us members? Yeah yeah I get ya. Seeing a video like this is worse than actually getting a gun and pointing it at the camera stating "this is what will happen if you keep on bullying me"
ezgif-5-f9ea027095.gif
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Earthbound said:
LMAO aren't you the faggot who pointed a gun threatening us members? Yeah yeah I get ya. Seeing a video like this is worse than actually getting a gun and pointing it at the camera stating "this is what will happen if you keep on bullying me"
ezgif-5-f9ea027095.gif

That's a BB gun and it was clearly a joke you autist.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
That's a BB gun and it was clearly a joke you autist.
Whatever you say ;)
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,394
Online
1d 13h 46m
L I F E F U E L
 
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
2,888
Online
10h 51m
fuck off fakecel222

thanks for the life fuel btw.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
knajjd said:
if you don't feel an urge to enact revenge on people that have wronged you, you are either an emsaculated cuckold, or a rotfraud that only pretends to be persecuted.

They're not wronging me. I wouldn't want to fuck a subhuman either if I were them.
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,394
Online
1d 13h 46m
Framecel222 should have been banned the moment he shared his pics back in r/incels. The final straw should have been when he said that hating females is illogical and a cope. His ban is overdue.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,639
Online
7d 17h 50m
Framecel222 said:
Because not getting giddy when I see someone tortured to death means I'm a white knight. Best logic I've ever heard, I would watch your Ted Talk tbh, I bet you have a lot more great ideas in that big brain of yours.

Implying that the Crazycels on here ever had logic to begin with
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
knajjd said:
well, if they aren't wronging you (other than the fact that not having sex with a sexually starving man is wronging them) then yeah you aren't incel lul the fact is females are much more severely affected by halo effect than males and literally hate and love people according to their looks. if you've never noticed this then you are GL and should just go out and slay

They just ignore me and pretend I don't exist. I don't consider that being wronged since I can see why they do it. And I'm very far from good-looking.
 
T

throwzo

Greycel
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
93
Online
0
Do they not teach stop drop and roll in other countries?
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
throwzo said:
Do they not teach stop drop and roll in other countries?
What would you expect from countries with inhabitants that are still stuck in the neolithic era? They're all unevolved cretins. Don't expect people to be booming with rational thoughts there.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,639
Online
7d 17h 50m
Earthbound said:
What would you expect from countries with inhabitants that are still stuck in the neolithic era? They're all unevolved cretins. Don't expect people to be booming with rational thoughts there.

You support them so you're just as much of a cretin and irrational as they are.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Nautica1983 said:
You support them so you're just as much of a cretin and irrational as they are.

Hahahaha yeah, it's so ironic how he insults them while at the same time praising their most barbaric practice. OP must be drunk or something.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
I think I enjoyed triggering you two moralfags more than watching the vid itself. BTW who said I enjoyed watching the vid? XD I only post it here so others can see it. Nice try tho.
 
W

Wot1994

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
528
Online
0
BasedTruecel said:
Keep kissing the ground females walk on, maybe one day you'll get a sympathy handjob. Maybe..

Because thinking this is disgusting = kissing the ground women walk on.

Get help, you need to looksmax your face and your brain.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
You're a literal psychopath if you get genuine joy out of seeing this. Get help.

No. Femails deserve the ultimate punishment.
 
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,619
Online
11h 12m
Fucking BEAUTIFUL. Every single western slut deserves this.
 
kodoku

kodoku

stand-shitter
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
654
Online
2d 2h 25m
Cheating should always end like this
 
Otan

Otan

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
114
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
Women (and men) do treat me like subhuman trash. The difference is that I have enough sense to still know that torture is wrong lmao.

Get your PC(politically correct) BS out of here, you dont know if she deserved the torture or not so calling it wrong in the first place is what makes you wrong. so GTFO or get banned like the rest of the trash.
 
vancha986

vancha986

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
162
Online
9m
I am an incel but I think "Hating women ≠ Taking pleasure in watching them burn alive[font=arial, sans-serif]".[/font]


[font=arial, sans-serif]That's just the humanity in me.[/font]



Edit: Grammar
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
knajjd said:
if you don't feel an urge to enact revenge on people that have wronged you, you are either an emsaculated cuckold, or a rotfraud that only pretends to be persecuted.

You're 14, who wronged you? XD

On topic: Ouch...
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
knajjd said:
the females for not giving me any attention,,,,,

How is that possible? You're cute as fuck.
You need to post your picture more on teen FB groups.
 
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,862
Online
0
/r/watchpeopledie is addicting as fuck, I'm I a mentalcel?
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
These third world shitholes are more hypergamous than the civilized world. They are even worse for low-status men. Men who have all the money and all the women let low-status men blow themselves up to get 72 virgins etc. And this is only the most radical form of more subtle forms of tribal primitive hypergamy. The real problem is NOT that the civilized world moved away too far from these primal primitive societies, but that it actually moves BACK to primitive hypergamous hierarchies. We're heading back to some high-tech dark ages were some Lord has all the capital and a harem or whatever and the majority of peasants live in misery, and the economic "middle-class" is destroyed just like the sexual middle-class. A process up to a point where the peasants are so damaged that only seeing other people suffer and burn gives them some sadist joy, like seeing prisoners being torn apart by lions or whatever.
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,421
Online
137d 9h 44m
Now that's what you call a roastie getting toastie. This shone a light on my day.
 

Similar threads

Zhou Chang-Xing
Replies
6
Views
313
ugly_genius
ugly_genius
TollieRobertis419
Replies
3
Views
203
ionlycopenow
ionlycopenow
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top