Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Best thing about being blackpilled is you can mock normies

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
There’s this manlet gook at the school I go to and every day he hits on this tall girl who sits behind me in class. The guy is such a cocky asshole who thinks he’s funny and shit too and bosses everyone around

she jokes around with him and acts all flirty and I used to be a little envious but after using my blackpilled brain I realize he’s fucked.

this orangecel literally looks EXACTLY like the guy (on the left) in this picture, like literally a carbon copy of the guy…

as soon as the girl sees this white chad in my class, she talks to him and the manlet gook gets all quiet

so funny to watch normies suffer :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I remember telling some friends of mine back in highschool to propose themselves to the girls they liked because I was 100% sure it was going to be a reject, and lo and behold jfl.
I was not blackpilled at the time but always had some common sense.
It is indeed nice to see them fail :feelshaha:

I remember telling some friends of mine back in highschool to propose themselves to the girls they liked because I was 100% sure it was going to be a reject, and lo and behold jfl.
I was not blackpilled at the time but always had some common sense.
It is indeed nice to see them fail :feelshaha:
I mean with friends I feel bad since I actually like them and want them to be happy

but with fake friends and retards like this manlet gook I wish nothing but sadness for them :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If he is actually normie tier he'll soon get his looksmatch and we'll still be coping here. Normie life is infinitely better than ours, blackpill doesn't give you happy hormones.

Wow, confidence sure got him somewhere:feelsjuice:

I cant remember the day I mocked normies.

But

I can remember the day normies mocked me.

H
If he is actually normie tier he'll soon get his looksmatch and we'll still be coping here. Normie life is infinitely better than ours, blackpill doesn't give you happy hormones.
There's a chance he'll probably turn incel in the near future.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't give a second thought to the fact that she cares about looks and instead thinks about how he can improve his "game“. Idiot.

"Just be ConFIDENT" loool