Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Best Spider Man game ever.

Cool. My childhood was filled with violent and spooky games :feelskek:

as long as it is woke af like spiderverse. everyone needs to be included so nobody's feelings are hurt. equality = inclusion

What games?

I played some spooky when I was a kid like Dead Space and Bioshock.
Most notably, FEAR. I made it just 2 levels in but man i did not get a single minute of shut eye that night. That scene where Alma just melts your team into skeletons stuck on me like superglue.

as long as it is woke af like spiderverse. everyone needs to be included so nobody's feelings are hurt. equality = inclusion

This game was made in 2008 there's no SJW crap in it.

Looks like prototype 2 but with Spider-Man

Hmm yea a bit like that but combat is far more complex you can fight in the and on walls, gameplay along with engaging story and interesting characters is why it's one of the best Spider-Man games.

Most notably, FEAR. I made it just 2 levels in but man i did not get a single minute of shut eye that night. That scene where Alma just melts your team into skeletons stuck on me like superglue.

Never played Fear but did play its sequels.

Fear 2 was scary asf from what i remember.

My childhood was mostly arcade games like street fighter , kof
Good days...

i used to play Spider-man 2002 on PS2 with my brother when i was really young, was a really fun game

Spiderman 2 on gamecube was pretty cool