Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best rope method?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Life is the most torturous thing. It will never get better. I am definitely roping by the end of 2022 I could have killed myself 3 years ago and I literally wouldn't miss out on anything. The only thing I am disputing at the moment is the method. What is the best roping method? (Unfortunately I am a eurocuck so no firearms)

Well... :smonk:

While understandable in many cases, I think doing so is unwise when there are goals to attain aside from foids, allowing you further power/status in whatever way and also simply to see the future, how it may unfold, and taking advantage of it; wealthmaxxing and statusmaxxing could easily result in you having plenty of opportunity to jumpstart at least small victories against hypergamy and the discrimination against sub 5 males, and even large ones if predictions of a partial or full societal degradation commence in your lifespan... :feelshehe:

There's also just the fact that there is much to happen if you're under the age of 30, especially in regards to suddenly achieving something vastly improving tour quality of life or something among the likes of that; you're actively letting the foids and Chads that despise you to lose. :feelsjuice:

Gun to the forhead.

Jumping in front of a train.

Fentanyl. Very little needed to kill you, and you will feel pleasure as you die. It’s how I plan to go if things don’t go my way.

Exit bag probably

Yup, Helium mask is often regarded as the most effective and painless method. I hope to become an hero someday that way.

Life is the most torturous thing. It will never get better. I am definitely roping by the end of 2022 I could have killed myself 3 years ago and I literally wouldn't miss out on anything. The only thing I am disputing at the moment is the method. What is the best roping method? (Unfortunately I am a eurocuck so no firearms)
Inject a few grams of heroin.

Where do I get my hands on some? (In Minecraft)
Ask your local thugmaxxed drug dealer jogger (in The Nether)
Images

they look like this

Personally when I do myself in I'll cut above my spinal cord to stop pain and then I'll cut my wrists with a knife.

Probably barbiturates. I've abused opioids, taken high amounts of morphine and had trouble breathing, and let me tell you, its not a fun experience when you're gasping for air.

Foids are the reason you want to rope, it seems cucked to take your own life without any retribution in Minecraft.

Tie a common knot tight and jump off a cliff:chad:

Don’t rope and die in uncERtainty. ThERe are bettER ways to deal with problems in life. Make the right CHOice :feelsLSD: