Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best jobs for incels.

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
I know there are faggots that say ldar and neet but not everyone has others to take care of them. I hate my job and my coworkers what jobs are best for incels who hate everyone.

I'd say whichever you can get hired for that pays most.

Indian Janitor

Ideally a job where you don't have to interact socially

Stocking shelves

something you enjoy and you can do at home.

Anything that requires minimal social interaction but also pays a lot.

Janitor, preferably late night shifts

Serious answer.

I am aware many of you are lowinhib and introverted like myself.

If you have the qualifications and/or lack the physical aptitude, then IT obviously. I suggest something in the red states/south. Stay away from progressive areas. You'll have to potentially deal with HR and foid false accusation bullshit. Women will offload their work onto you and get by doing the bare minimum, if that. You'll be walking on eggshells as an unattractive male.

If you want blue collar, I suggest warehouse jobs. Stay away from Amazon. Overnight and early morning unloading for retail is good too. I would avoid clothing stores as they are majority foid workers and customers.

I hate everything to the highest extent.
Do you hate ice cream?
Ice Cream Food GIF

Gynecologist :feelsLSD:
Hell no. I bet more than 90% of the time you'd be examining a 40+ obese roastie's rotten pussy. No fragrant stacy pussy for incel gynecologists

STEM/Coding
Overnight Warehouse
Overnight Janitor
Delivery driver
Dishwasher
Overnight security cop
Overnight gym staff
Date Entry

Being a janitor/cleaning crew is a thankless job.

I know there are faggots that say ldar and neet but not everyone has others to take care of them. I hate my job and my coworkers what jobs are best for incels who hate everyone.
Mail delivery seems chill, but very tough to get in.

I literally cannot get a job.

Any job, good, bad, whatever, none.

just STEMmaxx bro simple as

STEM/Coding
Overnight Warehouse
Overnight Janitor
Delivery driver
Dishwasher
Overnight security cop
Overnight gym staff
Date Entry

already banned?!

[UWSL]Librarian. Just you and the book. Pays well. You will live and talk about books. And you can ignore the rest of the world using it as an excuse.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You eventually will have to help a randon duch, but it will being silent is part of the job so..[/UWSL]

STEM professor. no foids. no chads.

[UWSL]Librarian. Just you and the book. Pays well. You will live and talk about books. And you can ignore the rest of the world using it as an excuse.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You eventually will have to help a randon duch, but it will being silent is part of the job so..[/UWSL]
True

I had a good time working in a factory. I didn’t get laid or any romantic relationship because a most people there were men and were taller than me but foids treated me with affection, like a child and I enjoyed it.
I also worked in tech support along with software devs. Most people were men back then and nowadays is better because you can work from home.
I currently work as HS teacher. I don’t recommend it to all incels because that imply see young foids with young Chads.

I’d say that problem is they are many aspergcels who aren’t incapable to get a job. Many aspergercels are by de facto mentalcels. Aside of it NEETness isn’t something correlated with incels themselves(even if lookism is applied in interviews or so) and foids are taking our jobs.

STEM/Coding
Overnight Warehouse
Overnight Janitor
Delivery driver
Dishwasher
Overnight security cop
Overnight gym staff
Date Entry
just be a miserable slave theory

fuck me you are dumb if you think these are 'best jobs' in any capacity

just be a miserable slave theory

fuck me you are dumb if you think these are 'best jobs' in any capacity
Being a deliver driver is not slavery. The problem is that is the opposite of statusmaxxing.

Being a deliver driver is not slavery. The problem is that is the opposite of statusmaxxing.
Youre talking to a guy who worked 2 delivery jobs, tell me more about how its amazing and definitely not wageslavery and trash

Let me tell you what is NOT a job for an incel- working at a bar/pub/restaurant etc etc. I worked for one for a few weeks and spilt drinks on two customers. Wanted to die every shift. That much interaction with customers- hell for incels.