Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best interaction you've had with a woman?

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★
What is the best interaction you have ever had with a woman? When I was 11 years old I touched knees with a girl I liked for a couple of days every time we worked on project together. That is the closest I have ever been with a girl :feelsrope: .

I've never had a good interaction with a female that was long lasting. They all turned out to be manipulative tactics that were being employed so they could use me.

The one positive interaction I've had with a female was with a cashier, who smiled and greeted me after I paid for my items and wished me to have a good day. I didn't think much of it because it was her job to be polite and helpful to customers, and she probably called me a subhuman filth when I went out.

On accident?
No, our knees were touching for whole classes that we got to work on the project, it was beautiful :cryfeels:.
Some days later my friend came up to me and told me that he saw her diary on her desk and it said that I was ugly :reeeeee:

One time I remember was in uni when I was walking with my brother and the two girls from our group called after us. "Guys, you know that the next class was cancelled? [Name of the teacher] said everyone is dismissed for today." . Me and brother said simultaneously "Who???" (we were surprised because we didn't know the teacher's name) . Both girls laughed at our genuine reaction. It was such a good natured laugh, or at least i saw it that way. I still remember it and cherish that moment.

No, our knees were touching for whole classes that we got to work on the project, it was beautiful :cryfeels:.
Some days later my friend came up to me and told me that he saw her diary on her desk and it said that I was ugly :reeeeee:
Damn that's fucking brutal

it's obviously very hard to look at me, so my best interaction doesn't exist. can't say I ever had a good interaction

What is the best interaction you have ever had with a woman? When I was 11 years old I touched knees with a girl I liked for a couple of days every time we worked on project together. That is the closest I have ever been with a girl :feelsrope: .
and you're how old now?

Similar experience
I touched elbows though

I had some good interactions with girls but they all led to the friendzone

One time I remember was in uni when I was walking with my brother and the two girls from our group called after us. "Guys, you know that the next class was cancelled? [Name of the teacher] said everyone is dismissed for today." . Me and brother said simultaneously "Who???" (we were surprised because we didn't know the teacher's name) . Both girls laughed at our genuine reaction. It was such a good natured laugh, or at least i saw it that way. I still remember it and cherish that moment.
Crazy to think that there are guys who get laughs, hugs, and interactions from girls every day.

I made a post about the nicest thing a woman did for me. Before that might of been one buying me a sandwich when I was a homeless teen and hasn't eaten in a few days.

Forced foid salesman to speak with me hehe

I got a prostate exam from a hot young Doctor.

Would always work with this becky in early grade school for group projects because we were always the two losers who didn't have any friends. She still clearly didn't want anything to do with me. :feelsbadman:

I made a post about the nicest thing a woman did for me. Before that might of been one buying me a sandwich when I was a homeless teen and hasn't eaten in a few days.

Were both of them old women?

The one positive interaction I've had with a female was with a cashier, who smiled and greeted me after I paid for my items and wished me to have a good day. I didn't think much of it because it was her job to be polite and helpful to customers, and she probably called me a subhuman filth when I went out.

Crazy to think that there are guys who get laughs, hugs, and interactions from girls every day.
They live in a entirely different universe from us

I asked the GP foid nurse to check my balls cause I thought I got herpes even tho I'm a virgin :/. She awkwardly said "it's normal to have pimples on yo balls" stupid bitch I never heard of a man having pimples on his dick as "normal" unless they got STD's. She prob said that just cause she got uncomfortable. Stupid bitch.

I asked the GP foid nurse to check my balls cause I thought I got herpes even tho I'm a virgin :/. She awkwardly said "it's normal to have pimples on yo balls" stupid bitch I never heard of a man having pimples on his dick as "normal" unless they got STD's. She prob said that just cause she got uncomfortable. Stupid bitch.
This is what you consider a good interaction?

Grade 7.

This brunnete blue eyed white girl named Sandra sat on my lap wearing super short shorts and asked me if I liked her legs and grabbed my hand to make me feel them.

Grade 7.

This brunnete blue eyed white girl named Sandra sat on my lap wearing super short shorts and asked me if I liked her legs and grabbed my hand to make me feel them.
WHAT THE HELL NIGGA WHY ARE YOU ON THIS SITE

I want to feel a girls legs so bad bros....

I never interact with women, only at work (cause im forced to do it).
Heck, I barely interact with anyone regardless of gender.
Im socially isolated.

I never interact with women, only at work (cause im forced to do it).
Heck, I barely interact with anyone regardless of gender.
Im socially isolated.
Same
I'm balding and austistic with no job, shit happened 14 years ago is irrelevant
You might have had a chance back then, you are so lucky that a foid let you touch her like that.

Its grade 7 you fucking retard i held my crushes hand in 3rd grade doesnt mean shit
It would mean everything to me if something like that happened.

It would mean everything to me if something like that happened.
No it wouldn't years of loneliness and isolation and bitterness is all you will remember

No it wouldn't years of loneliness and isolation and bitterness is all you will remember
The isolation and bitterness isn't something you remember much because you aren't making any new memories and having new experiences. It is just the same day and feelings over and over again.
If you had a couple of intimate moments with women you would remember them much clearer than the years of isolation because they were so rare and they were blips of happiness and novelty in a life of lonely disquiet.

This is what you consider a good interaction?
It's the best because there isn't any better and a Mouslim woman checking my balls and not falsely accusing me of sexual assault? Prob the best outcome

The isolation and bitterness isn't something you remember much because you aren't making any new memories and having new experiences. It is just the same day and feelings over and over again.
If you had a couple of intimate moments with women you would remember them much clearer than the years of isolation because they were so rare and they were blips of happiness and novelty in a life of lonely disquiet.
Youre right i should appreciate my wifes blowjobs more

I was at the laundry mat, A girl said I had a nice shirt when i was taking it out of the dryer. The shirt was from my favorite game series.

I was at the laundry mat, A girl said I had a nice shirt when i was taking it out of the dryer. The shirt was from my favorite game series.
That sounds like the perfect opportunity to say "hey thanks, you like megaman x too?" and start a nice conversation. Why didn't you go for it?

I went on a date once....she was called Saturday.

I don't get it

Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

That sounds like the perfect opportunity to say "hey thanks, you like megaman x too?" and start a nice conversation. Why didn't you go for it?
Well, I tried to start a conversation but she left the mat. I wasn't going to follow her and get called a creep

Well, I tried to start a conversation but she left the mat. I wasn't going to follow her and get called a creep
Ah, too bad. Women really do fucking suck.

I can't be certain, might have been a dream because I was very young but I kissed a girl in kindergarten when I was like 4-5 years old.
Been KHHV since then

I can't be certain, might have been a dream because I was very young but I kissed a girl in kindergarten when I was like 4-5 years old.
Been KHHV since then
hon! cel-du-faux

can’t remember