Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Best inkwell music genres ?

AutistCuredGoonPig

AutistCuredGoonPig

Banned
-
As we all know music is mostly sex, breakups , toxic bf who moggs me by 4 points dumps me teheee “first time ever took a L fragile ego cooonts”

What are you’re go to music genres that don’t have any of this bullshit? For me it’s techno usually just beats not much at all speaking toilets

Based. I used to be super duper into vocaloid as a kid. It’s sad that its been infected by troons and e-girls for shallow aesthetic purposes like every other subculture that was made by autists, for autists.
As you said so well, these e-girls are only interested in the superficial aspect because it contributes to their image that they build on the internet to attract a horde of bluepilled nerds.

In Japan it's different because it's a holographic anime foid that replaces the idols
Hatsune miku

As you said so well, these e-girls are only interested in the superficial aspect because it contributes to their image that they build on the internet to attract a horde of bluepilled nerds.

In Japan it's different because it's a holographic anime foid that replaces the idols with sub 5 spectatorsView attachment 1160521
Despite being as socially inept and scared of the world as I was (and still am), I remember really wanting to go to a vocaloid concert when I was young. I would listen to the songs to help me cope with how alone I was, and they evoked powerful emotions within me that I can’t really describe. This live rendition of Electric Angel was one of my favorites:

View: https://youtu.be/auHh6FHFzI0?si=6enCzOu5yjSgulY8

I used to really want to go to Japan as a kid too, but as I started growing out of the hyper-idealistic child I used to be, I became painfully aware of the holy pedestal rices mindlessly put mayos on, and thus, as a blackcel, my infatuation with the country dwindled. Taking the blackpill was the final nail in the coffin for my weeb phase. It actually makes me very sad looking back on it because those were unironically the happiest years of my life. I wasn’t yet exposed to the brutal truths of reality, and I was oh-so naive.

Last edited:
Rap and manele

Nasheeds, political music, video game music

What are you’re go to music genres that don’t have any of this bullshit?
Country and folk music.
American country is noice cause you've rarely got foids, mostly outlaw ballads and themes like the wilderness.
European folk is also notice cause it has historic themes, there are some outlaw ballads too but like 99% of it is foidless.

I only listen to soundtrack/ost from videogame and anime song.

there's really no escaping it in music, I tend to hide behind language barriers. I'm into Japanese soft rock, funk and jazz which still talks about romance and stuff but at least I don't understand it and I can just enjoy the sound.

and video game osts too of course.

Every genre out there, because when I listen to music I'm not pissing my pants over whether I'm able to relate to the lyrics or not
If it sounds good I'm listening to it

Every song where lyrics aren't about sex and successful relationships.

Or instrumental songs.