Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best incel posters of all time

Ridgid

Ridgid

Banned
-
Am not just talking about the ones on this forum, am talking about the best incel posters in general. Could be from SlutHate, r/incels or whatever other incel platform at whatever given time you can think of.

While there have always been interesting and smart incel posters, no one has in my opinion ever come close to the blackpilled gloriousness of StAliaHarkonnen/alia_harkonnen from back in the OG r/incels days. 30 year old incel from NJ, this guy had a way with words on his posts and comments that no other incel has managed to surpass. A prolific writer and supporter of the LDAR lifestyle, he offered some of the most vicious blackpilled vitriol towards women and normies I've ever had a chance to see. He was by no means a moderate incel, but his hatred towards everything and everyone was more refined and elegant than your average incel shitposter. He didn't need to be over-the-top edgy about it, he only needed his pure, unadulterated hatred and his crisp, brilliant rethoric to bring the point across.

He still posts on braincels from time to time, taking longer and longer hiatuses as time goes by. Unfortunately, he's way too deep into LDAR-mode to really bring out the best he's got at this point (which kinda was the whole point of his LDARing posts when you think about it). Fact remains that he's by far one of the best things the incel community had during its peak, and the only reason am still around in the first place. It wasn't until I met him that I took this whole inceldom thing seriously.

Gambler and zyros easy

@Bronzehawkattack, @Bronzehawkattack, @Bronzehawkattack, @Bronzehawkattack, and @Bronzehawkattack cuz I spit hot race pills.

@Crustaciouse
@incelman

Witty, funny, and as always, blackpilling.

Last edited:
W9prEIs.png

Gambler and zyros easy

Gambler was one of the most hilariously autistic posters ever. I still kek at the memories of him responding to huge paragraphs of rage towards him with seven word replies.

Zyros is a special case. Whenever he is not a meme or a fakecel, he can be a legit brilliant poster.

i don't think there's a "best poster," everyone here brings something good to the table

@Bronzehawkattack, @Bronzehawkattack, @Bronzehawkattack, @Bronzehawkattack, and @Bronzehawkattack cuz I spit hot race pills.

Kek. I don't know about legendary, but you're definitely getting up there on the major incel leagues. I like me some incels who are of higher IQ than average.

coping niger
@Tellem-T @Nautica1983 @blackletcel @Indari @whogivesafucc

Well it doesn't make sense to post long high iq texts since you woulnd't get replies. I tried that too often but it's not worth if you dont get any attention on deep well thought texts.

I like rather funny/aspie posters like

Gambler
Popbob
Tellem t

@Crustaciouse
@incelman

Witty, funny, and as always, blackpilling.

While not a super huge fan of Crustaciouse, I do like how omnipresent he is on the forum. Dude is pretty much indispensable to the identity of the website. When I think of incels.is, his avatar comes to mind.

Am not sure, wasn't incelman Gambler's alt?

While not a super huge fan of Crustaciouse, I do like how omnipresent he is on the forum. Dude is pretty much indispensable to the identity of the website. When I think of incels.is, his avatar comes to mind.

Am not sure, wasn't incelman Gambler's alt?
He was.

coping niger
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsokman:

Well it doesn't make sense to post long high iq texts since you woulnd't get replies. I tried that too often but it's not worth if you dont get any attention on deep well thought texts.

Gambler
Popbob
Tellem t

popbob needs to be unbanned i think he's my favorite poster ever lmao
i will start petition to unban @Popbob tbh

coons and bbc theory clowns are the worst

Sucks he doesn’t post here. I wonder if he just enjoys triggering normies.

Another user who deserves a mention is u/IAmWhatYouMadeMe9 from r/incels. This guy was a special case because he was a very hardcore anti-degeneracycel, the very type I usually loathe to find around these places. Something about him, even with all the uptight moralistic nutjob crap he used to spout, was just so... Sad. You just had to feel sorry for the dude. His story about how he broke down in tears after running across his high school crush is still one of the saddest incel posts I've ever come across. I still remember legit mourning after reading his suicide post on r/incels (which eventually turned out to be a fluke since he reappeared with an alt called OrangeFez914 or something like that, but still).

The same guy who had me raging for being such an insufferable, stubborn anti-degenerate was the same dude who had me crying over his loss. Definitely deserves a bit of an ode with this comment.

Does anyone have any StAliaHarkonnen posts saved or screenshotted?

Another user who deserves a mention is u/IAmWhatYouMadeMe9 from r/incels. This guy was a special case because he was a very hardcore anti-degeneracycel, the very type I usually loathe to find around these places. Something about him, even with all the uptight moralistic nutjob crap he used to spout, was just so... Sad. You just had to feel sorry for the dude. His story about how he broke down in tears after running across his high school crush is still one of the saddest incel posts I've ever come across. I still remember legit mourning after reading his suicide post on r/incels (which eventually turned out to be a fluke since he reappeared with an alt called OrangeFez914 or something like that, but still).

The same guy who had me raging for being such an insufferable, stubborn anti-degenerate was the same dude who had me crying over his loss. Definitely deserves a bit of an ode with this comment.
You have it saved somewhere?

coping niger
coons and bbc theory clowns are the worst
lmao I like how you loved me when I defended you from the BBC theory trolls by using the race pill facts but the moment I indicated that it's probably best to be white using race pill facts you suddenly start getting all bitter.

@Twisted

"So I thought of an alternative, Kangaroo game" The "So I thought of an alternative" bit kills me everytime :lul::lul::lul:

lmao I like how you loved me when I defended you from the BBC theory trolls by using the race pill facts but the moment I indicated that it's probably best to be white using race pill facts you suddenly start getting all bitter.
coons need to go

i have no issue being black nor would i want to be white. i just wish i wasnt a failed bbc manlet

coons need to go

i have no issue being black nor would i want to be white. i just wish i wasnt a failed bbc manlet
Sure got a lot of useless pride as a failed BBC.

Sucks he doesn’t post here. I wonder if he just enjoys triggering normies.

I remember reading a comment in which he said he wasn't fond of the forum format of the website, saying it was too much like social media for him. Overall, he's just not into the social hierarchy this website has created, which is understandable tbh (seriously, one whiff of being socially active on a forum for socially inactive people and some regulars already think they're hot shit). Regarding the whole normie-triggering thing, he has a somewhat recent comment that pretty much sums it up.

You have it saved somewhere?

Sadly no. Even his original account is gone, so I can't really show you any of the things he used to post. The only thing he has is his incels.is account under his alternative username: @OrangeFez2311
Does anyone have any StAliaHarkonnen posts saved or screenshotted?

He himself created both a subreddit and a bot dedicated to making an archive of his posts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StAliaHarkonnen/

Last edited:
@Weed @Facade @GreenCel @Kointo @blackletcel

Anyway, all of the posts that come from @TheWitchKing are fantastic and a joy to read. An excellent metaphorical writer.

Anyway, all of the posts that come from @TheWitchKing are fantastic and a joy to read. An excellent metaphorical writer.

Haven't heard of him. I'll check him out.

@Weed @Facade @GreenCel @Kointo @blackletcel
Thanks bro. :feelsokman:INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
@ProudIncelistani
@Facade
@Kointo
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@StormlitAqua
@blackletcel
@whogivesafucc
@RREEEEEEEEE
@FACEandLMS
@blackcel
@BabyFacedIncel
There are so many great posters here.

@ProudIncelistani
@Facade
@Kointo
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@StormlitAqua
@blackletcel
@whogivesafucc
@RREEEEEEEEE
@FACEandLMS
@blackcel
@BabyFacedIncel

Thank you bro

@ProudIncelistani
@Facade
@Kointo
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@StormlitAqua
@blackletcel
@whogivesafucc
@RREEEEEEEEE
@FACEandLMS
@blackcel
@BabyFacedIncel
:heart:

@FACEandLMS

(also you should consider becoming a comedian, fucking hilarious posts lol)

@UnfortunatelyINCEL98

@BlkPillPres

His theory vids are absolute genius, I enjoy watching them. Am a bit mixed when it comes of his personal values tho, and am specially not fond of his whole attempt at making inceldom a "movement".

Can't say I hate him tho. Guy's still a good poster.

@ProudIncelistani
@Facade
@Kointo
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@StormlitAqua
@blackletcel
@whogivesafucc
@RREEEEEEEEE
@FACEandLMS
@blackcel
@BabyFacedIncel
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

His theory vids are absolute genius, I enjoy watching them. Am a bit mixed when it comes of his personal values tho, and am specially not fond of his whole attempt at making inceldom a "movement".

Yea, I don’t agreee with everything he says but I do enjoy his post a lot from time to time.

Gambler
Popbob
Tellem t
Top 10 anime saddest moments

@BlkPillPres

Thanks, and yes this needs to become a "movement" of sorts, all I really want is for each next guy going ER to leave a manifesto and specifically point out that if prostitution was legal they could at least satisfy their physical needs and the attack likely never would have happened. If attacks keep popping up like that over and over at some point they'll have to consider it, even the public will start to ask about it, even normie males will be in support of it. Normie males who wanted this anyways will use incel deaths as an excuse to protest for what they already wanted to begin with.

A lot of people may say that they wouldn't do it but you're operating from a mindset where you were already indoctrinated to feel shame around the act of paying for sex, not too long ago visiting a brothel was a common thing and a "right of passage" for young men, fathers even took their sons there when they reached a certain age. So guess what, after a few decades of it being legal, so many men will be doing it that the stigma around it will be gone.

This has to be one of our goals, because it would definitely make life more easier and enjoyable for the rest of us, no woman wants a man who is inexperienced in bed, so even if hoes aren't your final plan, the "civilian whores" you want to date and marry are still going to want you to be good in bed, so where the hell do you get your practice if no woman wants to fuck you because you aren't any good............. seeing the problem yet. Legalizing prostitution would solve so many problems for men, anxiety due to sex (no "confidence" in the bedroom), sexual frustration due to lack of it and most importantly it destroys the monopoly women have over sexual resources which takes away their ability to coerce/black mail men with the "implied promise" of sex to white knight or beta bux for them.

Legalizing prostitution is the linch pin task that must be accomplished to destroy the female power structure of the world, women's power completely revolves around sex, take away that power and they instantly become almost worthless.

Master Yoda, advanced, the shared account Colez, GeorgeSodini, Chinpoko. I've seen promising posters since then but it's mostly copypasta.

i don't think there's a "best poster," everyone here brings something good to the table

This.
I see it more like a collective. I don't even pay much attention to the usernames and the pictures.
It's more like a collective that, taken together, creates something fresh.
I'm actually glad that we don't have users who are annoyingly "unique" like on other boards sometime. I like this feeling of a collective with less "individualism", if you will, better.