Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Best gore sites

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Theync.com
Bestgore.com
Crazyshit.com

Tired of pg 13 cucked media? Ready for some real life uncensored gore? Look no further, those three sites will hook you up. Any other suggestions welcomed.

not arbitrary so ok

Death addict has more content too, it’s a good forum.
Favorite poster is Kony.
I just lurk there. The admin is a foid and the mods are a bunch of orbiters. They make fun of people getting gored up but they would fucking cry if they were that person who they're making fun of.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
Death Addict has good content but the users are a bunch of buffalo bill mentally fucked looneys

Kony and CuriouslyDead are the only good users of that site, no circle-jerking, just content.

Last edited:
I just lurk there. The admin is a foid and the mods are a bunch of orbiters. They make fun of people getting gored up but they would fucking cry if they were that person who they're making fun of.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
Death Addict has good content but the users are a bunch of buffalo bill mentally fucked looneys

Kony and CuriouslyDead are the only good users of that site, no circle-jerking, just content.
Yeah the site has landwhales that put their selfie as AVI, fucking delusional.

Foids ruin everything they touch, including gore. We need a male only gore site that has the same rules as .co

Yea i only know about Bestgore.com and Crazyshit.com ("Bitches be crazy" its absolutely based) i will check the fisrt one