Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best game controllers

Noodlescel

Noodlescel

Presbyterian gamercel in vet school
-
For me, I'm using the switch pro for years now. I'm also looking for a good controller that works on PS3 since the Dualshock 3 is absolutely atrocious.

i got meself a standard xbox360 controller for my pc works fine

Xbox 360 is really up there. The Xbox one looks good but I haven't really tried it.

Afbeelding 2024 07 11 212516626

mouse and keyboard

PGP XBOX ONE BECAUSE OF THE BACK BUTTONS CAN BE USED FOR RUN IN GTA AND OTHER GAMES PROGRAMMABLE!

Mouse and keyboard, I can't imagine myself controlling the camera without a mouse.

I use the standard series x/s Xbox wireless controller, it's pretty comfortable

I love my Gamesir G7 SE Xbox controller you can get it really cheap and it's as good as elite controller if not better. I have spare PDP Rematch and it's not as good. But it's white color gets dirty super quick so if it has any other color i would recommend it over white. Sticks also looks nasty after hours of soulslike and ridge racer 4 :feelsohh:

It has magnetic sticks so they won't start drifting and will survive for years but triggers and bumpers feel very fragile, triggers are also way too sensitive (it may be a plus for some) and may break at any time when i put my controller down and go too hard on them.

Last edited:
Mouse and keyboard

Sometimes for difficult missions/games i used PS3 controller

xbox and n64..i hate ps controllers

For me, I'm using the switch pro for years now. I'm also looking for a good controller that works on PS3 since the Dualshock 3 is absolutely atrocious.
i use turtle beach

I have a dogshit wireless g-lab controller that keeps disconnecting depending on how I sit because I refuse to pay 70 euros for a new ps4 controller (the only kind they sell in the supermarket).

Logitech F310
Logitech makes good hardware, my mouse is Logitech and it's pretty solid. Really small but it's grown on me.

Logitech makes good hardware, my mouse is Logitech and it's pretty solid. Really small but it's grown on me.
Have an old one that the analog got broken and bought a new one again, I like it.

I'm fond of the gamecube controller