Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Best Friend Got Laid And Is Bragging To Me About It

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
So I was play Dragon ball xenoverse with my E-normie best friend on xbox and i beat him a few times he beat me a few times and i got a bit salty and yelled some insults at him and he goes
"atleast im not a virgin unlike you, aren't you an incel truckzo?" and he tells me the story of how he got a gf who lives and hour away from his house and how she came to his house with her dad and they had sex with their parents both knowing what they were doing up in his room

its not fair! :feelsohgod:

how did this fat twinkish looking fuck get laid?

and he is not NT hes worse than autist lmao :feelskek:

he has depression and adhd as well as an attention deficit where he says weird shit for attention and to top it all off hes bipolar :cryfeels:

i hate my life :cryfeels:

True, I have ADHD and I suck at life. :feelsUnreal:

Perform mortal kombat 11 fatalities on him (in mortal kombat 11):feelsLSD:

how did this fat twinkish looking fuck get laid?
I told you bro, but you just wouldn’t listen to me, autism = death. :feelsrope:

I told you bro, but you just wouldn’t listen to me, autism = death. :feelsrope:
@Don Vito i might have to switch sides

i cant cope anymore :cryfeels:

Nigga is straight up lying you have to be low iq to believe that a fat mentally ill non NT framecel zoomer can get anything in the west:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
im serious that he got laid :feelskek:

he could be lying though but i believe him lmao

[UWSL]how did this fat twinkish looking fuck get laid?[/UWSL]

he has depression and adhd as well as an attention deficit where he says weird shit for attention and to top it all off hes bipolar :cryfeels:

i hate my life :cryfeels:
Doesn’t matter, he is a high functioning normie faggot, his mental illnesses don’t get him mistreated like us non NTcels and he can easily blend into normie society. :cryfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Plus adhd + bipolar + depression can all be fixed with jewpills and adhd + bipolar can make you engage in risky behaviors and act low inhib.

E70F0FB1 756D 4BFC 8280 BB0339B134C0

Use your common sense when was the last time you’ve seen severely mentally ill extremely non NT fat framecel zoomer with a foid IRL? I haven’t seen any:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: nigga is lying in telling you if he was for real he would flex her on instagram like all the normies do when they get a GF but the best this nigga can provide is a picture of his waifu body pillow (nothing against it i also have mine and im comfy):feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
Nah bro, sexhavers love to brag to about having a gf on the internet, plus he a youngcel, foids have much lower standards and routinely date these high functioning depressed faggots.

Use your common sense when was the last time you’ve seen severely mentally ill extremely non NT fat framecel zoomer with a foid IRL? I haven’t seen any:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: nigga is lying in telling you if he was for real he would flex her on instagram like all the normies do when they get a GF but the best this nigga can provide is a picture of his waifu body pillow (nothing against it i also have mine and im comfy):feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
yeah he MIGHT be lying

but i wouldn't see him doing that :cryfeels:

Exactly so thats why he should show her on zuckergram/gaytok like the zoomer he is :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: if he does not have pictures of himself with the toilet - or worse he doesn’t have zuckergram/gaytok he is 100% lying, only zoomer truecels dont have zuckergram/gaytok :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
He is a giga 15 y/o youngcel, they all use Snapchat that are all private except for their friends.

Plus, what kind of virgin would immediately think of virgin shaming his best friend to insult him? :feelstastyman:

No, I am saying that your friend is larping :feelswhat:
oh

maybe but i dont think hes that kind of person to lie to his friends over losing his virginity after larping that he was for a year :cryfeels:

You're 15 faggot.

I don't know why the hell are these 14-15 year old kids even allowed to harp on nonsense here

Sounds made up

Lol, if you are 15 you don't know yet if it's over or not. You didn't reach your final height and your facial bones didn't reach their final develop.

Lol, if you are 15 you don't know yet if it's over or not. You didn't reach your final height and your facial bones didn't reach their final develop.
I'm whitepilled :feelskek:

im doing everything i can to not end up giga truecel

He's a bad friend.

He's a bad friend.
yeah i recently cut him off after he got his boyfriend (not really his boyfriend) to kill me in dayz because i shot him for trolling me

and not only that he would constantly hit me and make me waste resources having to heal myself

bro got shot once and threw a fit :feelskek:

ADHD and Bipolar Disorder are actually more beneficial for men than being Neurotypical, as men with ADHD reproduce more than NT men.

Though take the ADHDpill.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...09/it-matters-which-romantic-partner-has-adhd

Men with ADHD have less sex with NT toilets, while toilets with ADHD have ¼ as much sex as NT toilets. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: