Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Best counter argument against oofy doofy I’ve seen

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
1. It doesn't happen as often as you might believe.
People freak out at the sight of a non chad guy dating a Stacy because such mismatched couples are not the norm. To get a gl girlfriend as an average Joe, you need to be extremely lucky.

2. You don't know how he managed to get her.
Empirically speaking, a non chad guy has to, outliers excluded, put in huge amounts of extra works, including but not limited to simping, jestermaxxing, betabuxxing, being an emotional tampon etc, to get a hot gf. And that's humiliating to any male whose T level is above average.

3. You don't know what's happening behind closed doors.
Stories / anecdotes about non chad guys being cheated, used, having sexless relationships are never a rarity.

4. In modern days a gl female will always be aware of the power of her pussy.
Even if she somehow fell in love with a non chad guy due to him clownmaxxing or her having issues, social media and her friends will constantly remind her that "she can do better". And she will.

5. A non chad guy has little to no power in the relationship.
Because without the required looks level he has no leverage. If she leaves him one day, which is highly likely to happen, he'll be devastated.

6. As a non chad guy you can get into a relationship with pretty girls.
But never forget to looksmax since good looks will benefit you in all aspects of life, on top of dating.

7. You might not attain the level of Chad's aesthetics in the end.
But the more psl points you gain, the more your partner will respect you, the more options you'll have hence the less you'll be attached to her alone.

8. Get looks or die.
Couldn’t have said better myself, except that I can’t get looks so I’ll die, kek

Not clicking.

5. A non chad guy has little to no power in the relationship. Because without the required looks level he has no leverage. If she leaves him one day, which is highly likely to happen, he'll be devastated.
JFL. That's literally why these oofy doofies are selected in the first place. So women can have power in the relationship. This isn't a "counter argument"

Oofy duhfy is bluepilling bs. :feelsjuice:

Oofy doofy is a right wing cope. Looks is everything, oofy doofy is just betabuxxing. Think of all the average white men who went jbw or mgtow.

Oofy duhfy is bluepilling bs. :feelsjuice:
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Who this OofyDoofy feller is? And how can I get a Girlfriend?
Help out an OutOfTheLoopCel. :cryfeels: