Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Best cope IMO is sleeping

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
When i sleep all my problems go away, it is heaven for me, it is my only hobby. I wish i could sleep forever and never have to wake up to this clown world. I remember having dream sex once where i was fucking a few very hot girls all the way to the end, i have never had such a dream since but i loved every second of it, it felt real. I don't know what a real pussy feels like but for me it was close enough.

Tfw you can't sleep, come hete and read how sleeping the best cope is. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Napping is one of the things I love doing during the day, especially after a nice fap.

F45

true. I swallow handfuls of melatonin pills multiple times a day for this exact reason. I hate being conscious and thinking about all the shit that makes me depressed and stressed out

true. I swallow handfuls of melatonin pills multiple times a day for this exact reason. I hate being conscious and thinking about all the shit that makes me depressed and stressed out
Melatonin fucks me up tbh every time I use it, I wake up with my pupils super dilated it hurts

Sleeping is a good cope. I wake up now with high heart rate now though.

I slept the entire day today. I got an eyelid infection, completely overthrew my plans.