Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

besides good looking men, what do holes even want?

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I have no job, no friends, no family, no social media, live in a complete shithole apartment unworthy for even criminals, no money

So many problems, and not even looks to compensate

It doesn't matter and nothing is ever put right no matter how much I try, I step outside to get mogged by everyone, younger and older than me, living what I want

It just gets worse every passing day

They want looks for hot steamy sex and a money tap to leech from.
They want to fuck and breed with Chad and a richfag to take care of Chad's kids.

To siphon resources from a rich betabuxx and get pumped and dumped by a criminal chad on the side.

To siphon resources from a rich betabuxx and get pumped and dumped by a criminal chad on the side.
A woman would dump me for my apartment alone

Its fucking horrible here

They want you to be good looking + rich + have several nice properties + have a good personality

They want looks for hot steamy sex and a money tap to leech from.
They want to fuck and breed with Chad and a richfag to take care of Chad's kids.

They want you to be good looking
This is good enough for them tbh

I have no job, no friends, no family, no social media, live in a complete shithole apartment unworthy for even criminals, no money

So many problems, and not even looks to compensate

It doesn't matter and nothing is ever put right no matter how much I try, I step outside to get mogged by everyone, younger and older than me, living what I want

It just gets worse every passing day
Are you almost 30 now?

Foids want what they can't have.

Drama, emotion, attention

Status and money.

What they do is go on places like Linkedin and start posting revealing selfies, they then get
high end job offers. Incels are kept down despite performance. They then go on every single
dating app, every single dating group, just posting selfies and bathing in all the comments. Life
is very easy for them and very hard for average men. Vote out the Conservatives in the UK, vote
out Biden.