Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Berlin COMPLETELY overtaken by Arabs and other Muslims. WTF happened to White people? What is wrong with them?

Don't complain. These are Europe's future doctors/engineers that will revolutionize the world.

Kek they've got even more Muslims than Spain and we got lots over here

2 sandniggers alone can probably repopulate germany more than all german population
they reproduce like cockraoches

2 sandniggers alone can probably repopulate germany more than all german population
they reproduce like cockraoches
lol i always assessment u were a Sandnigger from ur username for some reason

INSHALLA WE SHALL CONQUER EURo- >ACK!!!
6DFC0038 6659 40F4 A846 3C93BEA1C7D2

And retard euro whites think Russia is their enemy

No Russian ever called me White trash
No Russian ever called me Incel

We've became a bunch of cucked, miserable, and submissive sell-outs; what will it fucking take to wake up?

Same in the US, except it's Mestizo spic trash doing so.
How many kids do spics in the US have. I know it's common for nigger couples to have at least 6 kids jfl. Wonder who could be giving them the money to take care of those large families.

what will it fucking take to wake up?
God isn't waiting for White nationalists and supremacists to get their act together. He's started killing the third world with extreme weather like floods, landslides, droughts, heatwaves, etc.

How many kids do spics in the US have. I know it's common for nigger couples to have at least 6 kids jfl. Wonder who could be giving them the money to take care of those large families.

When ((white))) liberals realize that whites are actually 46% of the US population in 2024
37B1C562 B78C 4988 B2EB 9C9AC81A7E57

Objective Germany annhilation.

Deserved for cucked feminist trash.

I bet all my savings (0) that this bitch is a kike

Germany was based in the past: Third Reich, Prussia, even the old Germanics were one of the best in antiquity & toppled Rome.
That's the problem, they cucked theirselves because they lost terribly at WW2.

At least Japan goes its own way, but they are starting to live their demographic collapse.

Tbh i've seen alot more asians when i was in berlin than arabs

JFL at 14:06 :feelsseriously:
It's over everyone is cucked

ugly mud people everywhere.

yes. some idiots here will say "they are mixed with mongols" but mostly they are more white than the average "german"
lol i always assessment u were a Sandnigger from ur username for some reason
he is one. I read his threads...
Kek they've got even more Muslims than Spain and we got lots over here
they often look like spanish niggers
Second Reconquista when?

kek based

Same in the US, except it's Mestizo spic trash doing so.
they are not such dangerous and agressives apes like arabs, kurds and other islamic niggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back