Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ben Shapiro gives Influential Advice on How to Escape Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Deleted member 6501

Deleted member 6501

jbw or jkys
-
JUST BE YOURSELF :lul::lul::lul::kys:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180505-230025~2.png
    Screenshot_20180505-230025~2.png
    40 KB · Views: 245
I guess that means going ER. I mean Alek has fangirls who would marry him...

Ben Shapiro is betabux.

Just lol at being so stupid that you give tautological advice:

"If you want to stop being an incel, make yourself not an incel."

God damn, what a brainlet.

Best advice: DON'T BE BEN SHAPIRO

I guess that means going ER. I mean Alek has fangirls who would marry him...
mfw the only way incels can get attention from girls is killing themselves after they've killed a few people

Hey Ben Unsharpiro,

it's called involuntary celibacy, not voluntary celibacy.

didn't expect much else from this neocon hack

I kinda liked him.

I guess not anymore.

Fucking hate this virtue signaling cuckservative faggot shitting on incels trying to get some brownie points from the left.

Also why doesn't he say the same to women? Oh that's right because women are all entitled to Chad just by virtue of being born. That and because he knows he'd get universally shit on for even suggesting such a thing. Fucking opportunistic coward.

He's a 5'5'' incel-in-denial who copes by having "edgy" political opinions just right of center (as long as it benefits Israel, of course).

I guess in my current state i'm not worthy of even dating another person :rage::rage::rage:
Seriously suck my big black fucking dick with this bullshit just world theory shit though. "JUST BEEEEE YOURSELF AND YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE" is BULLSHIT. If it weren't we wouldn't fucking be here you cuckboys.

who said anything about marriage?

Volcel tbh
You better be subhuman looking to be calling me a volcel.
No girl wants to fuck a guy just because he has a big dick, not if that guy looks ugly. Nevermind that there's no way to advertise that to potential suitors.

This is why I've grown to hate not only the left, but also the right. While I do find the right to be more educated when it comes to actual politics, they should stick their head out of these matters. Inceldom is not a political issue, pundits shouldn't be giving their two cents on the matter, especially married ones either.
He's a 5'5'' incel-in-denial who copes by having "edgy" political opinions just right of center (as long as it benefits Israel, of course).
Ben Shapiro is not edgy, that trophy goes to Milo "let's rip the Hijabs off of Muslim women" Yiannopolis. Ben's just a traditional conservative.

Hes a jew, he of all people should understand what it feels like to be persecuted, instead he writes this

This is why I’m politically moderate (neutral). The left and right have devolved into retarded extremism, and can’t think outside their views to realize the pros and cons of the situation. We’re stuck in the middle, abused by both sides.

Incels.me = Switzerland

You're born worthy, you can't change that.

B E T A B U X
E
T
A
B
U
X

You better be subhuman looking to be calling me a volcel.
No girl wants to fuck a guy just because he has a big dick, not if that guy looks ugly. Nevermind that there's no way to advertise that to potential suitors.

What would you rate your face out of 10?

I wonder how he would define "worthy" when it comes to marrying.

By blue pill standards many incels are worthy since they're nice, educated, and working. Too bad the blue pill is nonsense.

Anyway, we have no political allies. Progressives hate men because of the Apex Fallacy and conservatives hate the misfortunate because of the Just World Fallacy.

3/10. I could PM you a pic if you're unconvinced.
Yes, a lot of guys here claim to be bad looking and they are pretty average looking, I would rate myself a 5/10 and I've even been called handsome a few times before so I'm sure my self rating is legit (and I don't mean I got that compliment from my parents, I got it when I used to be a cashier by at least 3 different female customers). I've always been objective so I'm sure my self rating is fair.

Yes, a lot of guys here claim to be bad looking and they are pretty average looking, I would rate myself a 5/10 and I've even been called handsome a few times before so I'm sure my self rating is legit (and I don't mean I got that compliment from my parents, I got it when I used to be a cashier by at least 3 different female customers). I've always been objective so I'm sure my self rating is fair.
Never been told that by anyone but my mother and grandmother and I currently work as a cashier.
Never call me a volcel again btw, you're not even subhuman.

Never call me a volcel again btw, you're not even subhuman.

I always claimed I was average looking with a 5/10 face since I came here, but again I haven't seen your face, you could very well be like popbob who keeps complaining he's below average when he looks like an average white guy, so if you actually do have a big dick and you have an average face and have deluded yourself into thinking you are ugly, then you are in fact volcel. I've always said that if I had at least 7 inches I'd never have been on this site.

I always claimed I was average looking with a 5/10 face since I came here, but again I haven't seen your face, you could very well be like popbob who keeps complaining he's below average when he looks like an average white guy, so if you actually do have a big dick and you have an average face and have deluded yourself into thinking you are ugly, then you are in fact volcel. I've always said that if I had at least 7 inches I'd never have been on this site.
Sent a pic.
I don't get why you think having seven inches would suddenly make you ascend. If you can't get a girl into bed in the first place the size of your dick is irrelevant, it just goes to waste. The only people who should complain about dick size are normies trying to get repeat customers, but for an incel we're not having sex in the first place, let alone worrying about getting her to come back to fuck us for round 2.

If you can't get a girl into bed in the first place the size of your dick is irrelevant, it just goes to waste.

If you can get a conversation to be sexual with a female and direct it towards the topic of dick size then you can use that as a "gateway" to mention your size, which she will ask for proof, which you can then send her, which she will think is fake, guess where that leads. Big dick game is easy because women enjoying shaming men, so they'll jump at a chance to prove a guy has a little dick.

I'm already average looking, funny and low inhib, I've gotten one girl to somewhat be interested in me buy I'm not good enough because I lack the final piece to seal the deal..... A BIG DICK.

They really don't get it.

Sent a pic.
If you can't get a girl into bed in the first place the size of your dick is irrelevant, it just goes to waste.

True, dick theory is one of the biggest copes on here.

JUST BE YOURSELF :lul::lul::lul::kys:

I love it when rich spoiled pieces of shit with effortless lives try to give advice on a situation they are so far gone removed from they shouldn't even know what the fucking word is.

Ben Shapiro went to Harvard and was writing columns by 17.

He is too dumb to realize he's not 'making' himself anything. He set out on a path that was available to him at the age of 17 because of his top 2% IQ, upbringing, probably other factors, and he just never stopped going because why would he?

you can do that and still beat your dick everyday/ pussyless / when does one become "worthy" enough that their wife arrives...

This is why I’m politically moderate (neutral). The left and right have devolved into retarded extremism, and can’t think outside their views to realize the pros and cons of the situation. We’re stuck in the middle, abused by both sides.

Incels.me = Switzerland

coming from the same cuck who tweeted:

Facts don't care for Ben Shapiro's feelings.

Ben Shapiro went to Harvard and was writing columns by 17.

He is too dumb to realize he's not 'making' himself anything. He set out on a path that was available to him at the age of 17 because of his top 2% IQ, upbringing, probably other factors, and he just never stopped going because why would he?

And also the fact that he's a Jew helps tremendously. They are protected in the media.

kike manlet. jfl at the so called "alt right" holding this bignosed penny chaser in high regard.