Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Believing in god and heaven is bluepilled. Blackpillers shouldn’t believe in it

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
The bluepill is based on comforting lies, false hope and happy fairy tale endings. So is Religion. Why would you believe in it after accepting the blackpill? That’s what makes it bluepilled to be religious. The blackpill shows us how unfair, unequal and how nihilistic life is. So why would you believe in god if you’re blackpilled?

@ReturnOfSaddam

I don't believe in anything either.

yeah its a bit conflicting with the blackpill ngl

personally i couldnt say if i believe in god or dont

Because this was forewarned in the gospel. The world is corrupted and led astray by the devil and in the end the curse will be reversed.

Because this was forewarned in the gospel. The world is corrupted and led astray by the devil and in the end the curse will be reversed.

Humans are livestock,we are the devil.

And we feed on eachother,Humans feed on human suffering.

If people actually followed Christianity & Islam (two biggest religions) according to the scripture, we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with

the world is corrupted and led astray by the devil

Religion is anything but a comforting lie. Doing good is far more difficult and uncomfortable than doing evil. So on top of willingly signing of up for a more difficult life, we also put our faith in the unseen.

There's a reason true believers are few and disbelievers are so many. Cause it's not easy to live your life according to religion day in and day out.

If people actually followed Christianity & Islam (two biggest religions) according to the scripture, we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with

Religion is anything but a comforting lie. Doing good is far more difficult and uncomfortable than doing evil. So on top of willingly signing of up for a more difficult life, we also put our faith in the unseen.

There's a reason true believers are few and disbelievers are so many. Cause it's not easy to live your life according to religion day in and day out.
Disbelievers are people who won't even try. They won't even consider it in their hearts. There are many who are not of this world and suffer as a result, they are all martyrs. Jesus was hated by the world, and in the same way anyone led by the Spirit will be hated by the world. Those who have will have more, and those who have nothing will lose everything. Being faithful is not a more difficult life. It requires yielding rather than effort. We are made in God's image and as such God is extremely jealous, we can't serve 2 gods at once. It is foretold that disbelievers will not repent in the end time, even after God's plagues are unleashed, because they do not fear god, and they are too proud to repent.

cope, all animals have incels among them as well.
If a peacock doesn't have beautiful and fancy looking feathers, peacock foids will reject him and he will rot from loneliness.

cope, all animals have incels among them as well.
If a peacock doesn't have beautiful and fancy looking feathers, peacock foids will reject him and he will rot from loneliness.
And all animals live under the curse as well. It's because the earth is not meant to be this way.

Isaiah 11
6 “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.
7 The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole,
And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,
For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord
As the waters cover the sea.

And all animals live under the curse as well. It's because the earth is not meant to be this way.

Isaiah 11
6 “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.
7 The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole,
And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,
For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord
As the waters cover the sea.
Isaiah was probably a delusional schizo, ran around naked and married a hooker.

Jesus was hated by the world, and in the same way anyone led by the Spirit will be hated by the world.
Yep
Being faithful is not a more difficult life. It requires yielding rather than effort.
When I think of who led the most difficult lives on earth, I think of the Prophets. Just look at example of Job. Or Moses. Or Joseph. Or any of them, really.

I know it's not at all easy for me to practice with complete devotion. I have lost all joy, other than friends and family, in this life.

The Iron, Verse 20

Know that the worldly life is only play, and distraction, and glitter, and boasting among you, and rivalry in wealth and children. It is like a rainfall that produces plants, and delights the disbelievers. But then it withers, and you see it yellowing, and then it becomes debris. While in the Hereafter there is severe agony, and forgiveness from God, and acceptance. The life of this world is nothing but enjoyment of vanity.

The plant metaphor here represents the present life (temporary delight in irrelevant things) vs the afterlife (wordly enjoyment/deeds will become worthless)

Last edited:
He prophecised the coming of Jesus and turned out to be right
Isaiah said that the messiah would be from the line of David.
Jesus's mom was from the priestly line of Aaron, the brother of Moses.
Since Jesus has no dad (according to Christians), then it's impossible for Jesus to have fulfilled this prophecy.

Blackpills
Now Joseph was handsome and good-looking” (Gen. 39:6).

Now in all Israel there was no one to be praised so much for his beauty as Absalom; from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head there was no blemish in him” (2 Sam. 14:25).

Son of man, lament for the king of Tyre and say to him: This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty’” (Ezek. 28:12).

Kish] had a son whose name was Saul, a handsome young man. There was not a man among the people of Israel more handsome than he; he stood head and shoulders above everyone else” (1 Sam. 9:2).

In all the land there were no women so beautiful as Job’s daughters”(Job 42:15).

King Ahasuerus . . . commanded . . . the seven eunuchs who attended him to bring Queen Vashti before him with her royal crown. He wanted to show off her beauty to the people and the officials, because she was very beautiful” (Esth. 1:10-11).

Leah’s eyes were weak, but Rachel was beautiful and lovely” (Gen. 29:17).

Belief in Hell and Heaven is belief in justice.

1. NO God or heaven: On Earth a whore opens an onlyfans and lives an easy life of comfort and pleasure . She dies and that's it.

2. God and heaven exist: On Earth a whore opens an onlyfans and lives an easy life of comfort and pleasure. She dies and and faces eternal punishment of fire and unbelievable pain for her lewd acts and degeneracy and leading others into sin.

Isaiah said that the messiah would be from the line of David.
Jesus's mom was from the priestly line of Aaron, the brother of Moses.
Since Jesus has no dad (according to Christians), then it's impossible for Jesus to have fulfilled this prophecy.
Joseph is from the line of David, and all the other sayings about Jesus from Isaiah are fulfilled.
She dies and and faces eternal punishment of fire and unbelievable pain for her lewd acts and degeneracy and leading others into sin.
Unless she repents

Last edited:
Joseph is from the line of David, and all the other sayings about Jesus from Isaiah are fulfilled.
But Jospeh isn't even his dad, you guys believe he was born of a virgin mother.

The bluepill is based on comforting lies, false hope and happy fairy tale endings. So is Religion. Why would you believe in it after accepting the blackpill? That’s what makes it bluepilled to be religious. The blackpill shows us how unfair, unequal and how nihilistic life is. So why would you believe in god if you’re blackpilled?

@ReturnOfSaddam
Based.
If God existed, he would have to beg for my forgiveness

I once was helped by Church deacon during life hardships but now I'm more skeptical, though I still think there are many truths in Christianity.
813267 Saint John Chrysostom Quote Woman a foe of friendship an

Last edited:

Unless she repents
she has to repent and also give away the money to charity, and choose the right religion. In most cases repentance or not shes still burning.

The Bible is blackpilled as fuck

I believe in eternal hell. I characterize the universe as an inescapable hell.

i am not religious but it's most likely that he's the father, but just never fucked cuz god.

i am not religious but it's most likely that he's the father, but just never fucked cuz god.
Sounds like tera cope. Either he’s the father and he could be the messiah, or he was born of a virgin mother and hes not the messiah.

He prophecised the coming of Jesus and turned out to be right
dude you are bluepilled ,there is no god lol. that's human invention stop being ridculous

This. That's why people (especially foids) replaced ancient religions with wicca or some washed out version of buddhism, or astrology or other bullshit that do not require committment.

dude you are bluepilled ,there is no god lol. that's human invention stop being ridculous
It's not bluepilled at all. I see a lot of people on here believe in jesus

Elizabeth the mother of John the baptist and the wife of Zechariah was the causin (not even first causin) of Mary. Thus her mother which was related to Mary mother can be from Judah but the husband from Aharon line and everything will match.

"In Exodus 6:23 we read that that Aaron, the brother of Moses and a Levite, married Elisheba, daughter of Amminadab, and sister of Nahshon. Nahshon was a prince of the tribe of Judah (Numbers 1:7). Thus we have an example in the Old Testament of intertribal marriage – in this case also between the tribes of Judah and Levi – even though it seems to be discouraged in Numbers 36."

Many ways to solve after reconsidering that Mary could be a descented from Judah due to the Father and Aharon due to the mother.

Last edited:
If evil exist, then good must exist too.

Elizabeth the mother of John the baptist and the wife of Zechariah was the causin (not even first causin) of Mary. Thus her mother which was related to Mary mother can be from Judah but the husband from Aharon line and everything will match.

"In Exodus 6:23 we read that that Aaron, the brother of Moses and a Levite, married Elisheba, daughter of Amminadab, and sister of Nahshon. Nahshon was a prince of the tribe of Judah (Numbers 1:7). Thus we have an example in the Old Testament of intertribal marriage – in this case also between the tribes of Judah and Levi – even though it seems to be discouraged in Numbers 36."

Many ways to solve after reconsidering that Mary could be a descented from Judah due to the Father and Aharon due to the mother.
Does it say any of that in the Bible about Jesus though?

Believing in fair all loving good as an inkwell is bluepilled ofc, but in general I am pro religion as it's (was) good for controlling degeneracy in society

Honestly, Christianity is very redpilled. There really isn't a "good ending" for most people in Christianity. Most people are going to hell when they die, even for "little" sins like lying or drinking alcohol. The rich, party-going Stacey and Chad normalfags that have sex about damn near everyday? They are going to hell for fornicating and not for loving/worshipping God and His son, Jesus,
enough. It's not a matter of "you die and go to straight to heaven when you pass," it's a matter of how non-sinful (or degenerate) and faithful to Christ and His father you were. I've studied NDEs or those experiences where God takes people out of their bodies to show and warn others about hell. If you just google something like "celebrities in hell," you'll find some very interesting but scary stuff. Angelica Zambrano, some foid from Ecuador, said that Michael Jackson is there and being tormented with spears by demons and fire. It's so much more than "just being Christian," too. You have to really worship, respect, and follow Jesus through thick and thin. God actually tends to tell these people who he summons to warn others that MOST PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HELL. Because they do nothing but sin and not ask for Christ's forgiveness. So with everything I've learned? My plan is to Heavenmaxx. I pray everyday that I get several really big, beautiful mansions in heaven, a hot blonde foid companion (yes this is a thing), and everything I ever wanted but could not get on earth. Hell, I am going to ask Jesus to give me plastic surgery and tall to make me Chad. I may be suicidal, depressed, and lonely now but in the afterlife I'll be rewarded with everything if I just remain faithful and repent daily.

The bluepill is based on comforting lies, false hope and happy fairy tale endings. So is Religion.
Wait a moment, because of some similarities in your eyes it must be false too?
It is like saying: Vanilla ice cream must be shit because I don't like chocolate ice cream. Both are ice creams.

Religion is a business, made to brainwash and control sheeps.. Not a big fan of this

Wait a moment, because of some similarities in your eyes it must be false too?
It is like saying: Vanilla ice cream must be shit because I don't like chocolate ice cream. Both are ice creams.
they have the same kind of message

No god for your face , Just genetics

the moment my hairline started to receed I was sure that was no god

Yeah and chocolate and vanilla ice cream have the same kind of ingredients.
That doesn’t prove anything. Religion teaches false hope and so does the bluepill

BLACKPILL IS REALITY
Yes but where does the blackpill say that it is incompatible with religion? The blackpill has nothing to do with religion. The blackpill also doesn't exclude religion. If you think it does can you please elaborate why you think that?

Based religion is the biggest hoax of all time used to control the endless masses of sheep

Yes but where does the blackpill say that it is incompatible with religion? The blackpill has nothing to do with religion. The blackpill also doesn't exclude religion. If you think it does can you please elaborate why you think that?
Blackpill is the truth and reality itself, religion is fake since gods are created by Man.
The Blackpill is evrything and can touch merely every subjects actually, but it depends of the individuals point of view and beliefs system/level of trust in something higher ,etc when swolling the bitter truth

In the case of religion :

For the average theist knowing that their god doesn't exist is actually swolling a blackpill, a blackpill is just not only the truth but an harsh one, i'm the perfect experiment of that after studying abrahamic religions back to late 2019 summer. It was really traumatizing knowing that there's no meaning, no afterlife with your sky daddy,no afterlife with friends or family, the most harsh part is actually the probability that it may be nothingness after we all die, etc....

Maybe you are talking about blackpill related to inceldom since into that we can add some religious "blackpilled" religiou scriptures to validate some theory or arguments, but me i'm talking about blackpill in general.

@ReturnOfSaddam

I don't believe in Abrahamic gods or any personal deity for that matter but I'm not an atheist either.

Belief in Hell and Heaven is belief in justice.

1. NO God or heaven: On Earth a whore opens an onlyfans and lives an easy life of comfort and pleasure . She dies and that's it.

2. God and heaven exist: On Earth a whore opens an onlyfans and lives an easy life of comfort and pleasure. She dies and and faces eternal punishment of fire and unbelievable pain for her lewd acts and degeneracy and leading others into sin.
That's why there is no justice in this world
the moment my hairline started to receed I was sure that was no god

Last edited:
What do you define as "bluepill" and what do you define as "blackpill". I don't think the blackpill asserts that God doesn't exist. What makes you think it does?
The bluepill is based on comforting lies, false hope and happy fairy tale endings. So is Religion.
If anything being atheist is comforting because you can just rope and not go to hell.