Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Believing foids/normfags hate you is a cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
In truth these people don't know we exist. They perceive us as empty space or a vaguely humanoid creature at best. I understand it feels better to think yourself important to others that much, that they actively hate you.

In reality they will only hate you if you deliberately try to enter their lives or if you harass them (especially foids :feelsLSD:)

Bluepilled bs wtf

True. A lot of suicidal incels use this as a cope like "ill stay alive to get back at those people who want me to die" I guess im glad they have a cope that keeps them from roping but its bullshit. Normies don't even notice them anymore than you would notice a piece of dogshit in the street and avoid it

A lot of suicidal incels use this as a cope like "ill stay alive to get back at those people who want me to die" I guess im glad they have a cope that keeps them from roping but its bullshit.
I can say from personal experience and from stories I have heard from other people, they thought the same. In reality I could just blow my brains out in middle of the street and people wouldn't notice

I just wanna watch this "collpase" that everyone keeps talking about
Only collapse we will ever experience is a gun to the face because we didn't worship our satanic overlords

so why do they treat me like shit?:feelswhat:

Maybe it can be applied to those "incels" who're not ugly or short.

No one hates me and bullies me anymore, I’ve just turned into such a nothing no one even thinks about hating me, I’m not worth their time.

so why do they treat me like shit?:feelswhat:
Because you're like dogshit to them. I think OP means the cope comes in when you think that means theyd notice you were gone. Like taking any pleasure from them "hating" you is a cope

Because you're like dogshit to them. I think OP means the cope comes in when you think that means theyd notice you were gone. Like taking any pleasure from them "hating" you is a cope
but they do

this thread is retarded

No, they will often actively hate you and show you disgust when you are in their sight. And then they will forget about you when you go away.
It's the same thing as with the bullies. No bullie ever thinks of their victims when they're having a good time or just chilling. However all the ugly nerds that were being beaten, robbed and humiliated in their childhood always remember their bullies.
It's the same thing.
Normies don't think of us when we're not present, it's true. But it takes just a bit of time working in any place with a big stuff team to learn how cruel and sadistic normies are towards low value men. They will constantly harass you to please femoid workers. They will take any opportunity present to harm your feelings, often disguising it as a "joke". The pain will never end.

greycel does not know what he is talking about so why do they take effort out of there time to hurt me? is it becuase they are bored? no because they feel like I am below them and want to express those feelings

greycel does not know what he is talking about so why do they take effort out of there time to hurt me? is it becuase they are bored? no because they feel like I am below them and want to express those feelings
Missed the point again hurtfeelingscel. They most likely hurt you because its fun. You're not so important to inspire hate bro :feelshaha:

Missed the point again hurtfeelingscel. They most likely hurt you because its fun. You're not so important to inspire hate bro :feelshaha:
hmmm you come off normie ish already

In truth these people don't know we exist. They perceive us as empty space or a vaguely humanoid creature at best. I understand it feels better to think yourself important to others that much, that they actively hate you.

In reality they will only hate you if you deliberately try to enter their lives or if you harass them (especially foids :feelsLSD:)
this is true but it's a fun cope tbh

Exactly. The opposite of love isn't hate. It's stone-cold indifference.

Good point. This is why i always try to ruin their day or at least their mood for a moment.
I want to be in their head.

They openly hate you, make fun of you, shit on you, humiliate you etc. when you're in their presence. Else, they don't care about their normfag "friends" let alone about some "douches". They are braindead zombies, they're like a bull that gets triggered by the red colour kek :feelskek::feelskek:
a 5'4 balding curry normie :feelskek:
:ha..feels:
yep, a 5'4 balding curry aint a normie but a teraincel kek :lul::feelskek:

Last edited:
Normies don't think of us when we're not present, it's true.
Exactly, that's my point. I know many guys who think normfags plan out outside school/work how to fuck them up or that everyone hates them actively when they go outside (aka everyone notices them the moment they come in).
But it takes just a bit of time working in any place with a big stuff team to learn how cruel and sadistic normies are towards low value men.
That I know and I'm not referring to actively engaging with them. In cases they need to work/group with you, yes they will be cruel.

No, they will often actively hate you and show you disgust when you are in their sight. And then they will forget about you when you go away.
It's the same thing as with the bullies. No bullie ever thinks of their victims when they're having a good time or just chilling. However all the ugly nerds that were being beaten, robbed and humiliated in their childhood always remember their bullies.
It's the same thing.
Normies don't think of us when we're not present, it's true. But it takes just a bit of time working in any place with a big stuff team to learn how cruel and sadistic normies are towards low value men. They will constantly harass you to please femoid workers. They will take any opportunity present to harm your feelings, often disguising it as a "joke". The pain will never end.

They openly hate you, make fun of you, shit on you, humiliate you etc. when you're in their presence.
Yes, if you show in some way you exist.

If so then bullying and creep wouldn't exist.
Normies bully you to make themselves feel superior.
women humiliate you by calling you ugly, creep, making fun of you etc
You can be just siting alone minding your own business and some random foids come and call you ugly. This happened to many incels like you sit in your classroom then a foid suddenly turns and call you ugly, freak etc you make me cringe etc women in work make jokes about you behind your back, they can even manipulate you to make fun of you.
They will always notice and hate you when you are in the same environment with them.
They don't notice you when you are coping alone in your room.

know many guys who think normfags plan out outside school/work how to fuck them up o
Yeah, that's definitely cope. Sadly, our lives are so unimportant we're basically a blind spot on everyone's memory. If we're gone we're gone. Noone would ever care if we die the next day, noone will even remember. But as soon as normies have to interact with us they're cruel and mean.

I think we're all actually look identical to normies. Just "some short ugly subhuman" type. It's like stomping a cockroach, noone tries to identify roach's personality. People just smash it into pulp and go on with their regular day.

they hate us before even knowing us, just because of our subhumanity