Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity #BelieveMen

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
Remember that hashtag #BelieveWomen? An abortive auto-correct for past "misogyny"? How many men's reputations were RUINED from women falsely accusing them of rape, domestic violence or whatever? Ironically as a result I (and many others) now take every rape accusation with a grain of salt. And there are plenty of stories of women accusing men of DV, and the man gets arrested and kicked out of his own home.

Here's an idea: #BelieveMen. We believe the man in those situations until proven otherwise. Because in this SJW hellscape, men are the victims in every interaction. Some guys like Bill Cosby were guilty, but that came with a trial and multiple witnesses.

Just open the Yad Shop and see how many harassment charges it gets

(See Rehabroom Video for info about this bluepilled tribe)

Last edited:
Brutal No one wants to believe men, I see no commenters.

even better: #DisbelieveWomen

Remember that hashtag #BelieveWomen? An abortive auto-correct for past "misogyny"? How many men's reputations were RUINED from women falsely accusing them of rape, domestic violence or whatever? Ironically as a result I (and many others) now take every rape accusation with a grain of salt. And there are plenty of stories of women accusing men of DV, and the man gets arrested and kicked out of his own home.

Here's an idea: #BelieveMen. We believe the man in those situations until proven otherwise. Because in this SJW hellscape, men are the victims in every interaction. Some guys like Bill Cosby were guilty, but that came with a trial and multiple witnesses.
I remember some study linked testosterone with more honesty. It told people to roll a die and enter what they rolled into a computer. The higher they rolled the more they got paid, so there was an incentive to lie. Dice rolls should be equally distributed, so any deviation is proof of lying. And apparently the group that was administered testosterone lied less than the control group.
Here's some link:

This study sounds pretty great because of its simplicity, and I'm thinking of replicating it, this time comparing men and women. Same setup, dice rolls and everything, just compare foids with men. Maybe also include age, and ask some political question to kill a few more birds with one stone.