Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting being youngest cel in the family

EgyptianNiggerKANG

EgyptianNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★
when you're the youngest in the family and also a loser and incel NOBODY will treat you like a human being. they'll treat you like a personal slave to do their petty little tasks everyday and somehow when I lash out i'm the crazy one. ESPECIALLY the slaggy sisters. Fuck them. they're so two faced. they show fake love and fake care just to goad me into doing BS for them everyday. and if i don't they throw the biggest hissy fits and shout down the whole house like possessed whores
no more tolerance for this bs. the sisters try to islammaxx but they will never be good human beings no amount of praying to a sandnigger god will make you a good person. these mfs have no heart and soul they're automatons designed to take advantage of the weak and to constantly gossip about shit that's none of their business. religious foids and religious people in general are the biggest hypocrites ever i hope they rot in hell

they talk like proper british slags with that disgusting accent that makes me want to puke it's full of fakeness

they think they're all proper they think they're smart but they're just worthless whores. i hope when she starts a family it fails and becomes dust

when you're the youngest in the family and also a loser and incel NOBODY will treat you like a human being. they'll treat you like a personal slave to do their petty little tasks everyday and somehow when I lash out i'm the crazy one. ESPECIALLY the slaggy sisters. Fuck them. they're so two faced. they show fake love and fake care just to goad me into doing BS for them everyday. and if i don't they throw the biggest hissy fits and shout down the whole house like possessed whores
no more tolerance for this bs. the sisters try to islammaxx but they will never be good human beings no amount of praying to a sandnigger god will make you a good person. these mfs have no heart and soul they're automatons designed to take advantage of the weak and to constantly gossip about shit that's none of their business. religious foids and religious people in general are the biggest hypocrites ever i hope they rot in hell
you will inevitably freak out on these monsters and get kicked out.its over.

i hope i expose her to her BF that she lusts for other men and i heard it when she was gossiping with her friends with that slaggy accent like a two faced whore. she acts like that to her friends and acts different with her bf and acts different with the elders of the family. fuck her

she lusted for white tall pakis that visited the house

i have contact details of her BF i'm really on the verge of ruining her future marriage if she does any more of this shit

you will inevitably freak out on these monsters and get kicked out.its over.
why tf should i care i would rather rot and die on the streets than to be with these fuckers

she's the real freak anyway. when someone refused to let her use the TV because they were watching, she fucking screamed like a whore and got a kettle and threw it downstairs and it broke with glass going everywhere. shes a masking psycho foid

i hope any children she has will be sub-5 rotters and i hope she gets post partum depression and ropes

the world would be better without psycho people like her

any peace and quiet I have is ruined by her. Some people should be born without voices

Two faced people are the biggest fucking manipulators ever. I want to make her never say a single word to me ever again

fat psycho foid bitch screams down the house over the pettiest shit like not letting her watch TV or not doing something for her. She's not a queen and i'm not her fucking servant. if she was a man she would not live till 18 and she would be sent to a psych ward because she would be so annoying she would get BAPPED and shanked in the streets and in school
fat bitch needs to watch her tone and watch her mouth

she talks to me like im some sort of personal slave/bitch she's so fucking entitled