Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being white-passing is better than being fully white

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
in this other thread i talked about my plan to become fully white because i'm only white-passing:

but i just realized that maybe being only white-passing is better than being fully white

for example iran

we white-passing are more violent than fully whites, i believe that we keep the same creativity and intelligence of whites IF we have light skin like i do

thanks to only being white-passing we are not cucks like fully white men, fully white men will let millions of immigrants enter their country to ruin it and take their women, we white-passing men wouldn't allow that

Last edited:
I’m a10 Aryan

Only when you’re gl, kek

maybe but iranian women are known whores, even when compared to American women or British women

Im white-passing but it doesn’t guarantee shit at all.

I'm a white passing iraqi with Red beard, but I'm a subhuman because I was born 4 months too early

in this other thread i talked about my plan to become fully white because i'm only white-passing:

but i just realized that maybe being only white-passing is better than being fully white

for example iran

we white-passing are more violent than fully whites, i believe that we keep the same creativity and intelligence of whites IF we have light skin like i do

thanks to only being white-passing we are not cucks like fully white men, fully white men will let millions of immigrants enter their country to ruin it and take their women, we white-passing men wouldn't allow that
You have the perfect phenotype

White intelligence and creativity + ethnic barbarianism.