Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious being validated as a hero and legend amongst the community is greater than seeking validation or getting female attention

do you agree about this concept?

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
what do you think of this concept? being rooted for as being the bad guy seems like an awesome feeling right?

Whats the point in trying to talk to females if they are going to reject the guy.

Even then the concept of getting sex from a female is literally insane, you have to jump through extreme lengths to even be considered to plant any seeds

>shit tier normie music

:soy::soy::soy:

Yes, when you be a hero for the community; you're a real hero.
But when you be a hero to a female(i suppose that you're being a hero bec. of your hormones) you're a pussy addict cuck

we could be heroes just for one day

Yes, when you be a hero for the community; you're a real hero.
But when you be a hero to a female(i suppose that you're being a hero bec. of your hormones) you're a pussy addict cuck

but doesnt the hero always get the girl thus he seeks female attention

No bro

I'd rather be known for drinking my own piss

Hero here? I don't wanna be a hero I wanna stop suffering, if you're talking about getting validated only extreme efforts then it's not all that exciting but if it's effortless then who gives a fuck about looking like a "hero"?

No bro

I'd rather be known for drinking my own piss

Hero here? I don't wanna be a hero I wanna stop suffering, if you're talking about getting validated only extreme efforts then it's not all that exciting but if it's effortless then who gives a fuck about looking like a "hero"?

thats why its called acceptance

either way i gave up i see no point

Well ER will live on forever but your average normie will be forgotten 10 minutes after he dies so in that sense being a hERo is better than getting the female attention if you're thinking longterm.

Think about it, if ER had been successful with women and gotten laid and had relationships etc and never gone ER he would be a nobody, just another normie no one even knows exists.

But because of what he did he will live on forever in the minds and hearts of men who relate and sympathize with his struggles because they too know what it's like to walk a mile in his shoes.

It's like the saying goes "you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." ER became both, if he had gotten female validation and attention he would have been neither.

His struggles were both a blessing and a curse, he didnt get what he wanted (women) but because of his actions he will never be forgotten.

That's what NoFap Knights say...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back