Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being unattractive "for life" might be worse than having a serious health problem (while being good looking)

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Acceptable-looking normies with health issues might have a better life than Truecels.
I know a normie with an apparently incurable urinary problem and severe depression, but he is socialmaxxed, have nice looks, and occasionally slays foids from Tinder.
He has a better cope than what uglier people will ever get, despite of his problems (and literal pain).
While we (Truecels) are treated as subhuman or as if we didn't even exist because of our looks, so we can't even socialize.

Normies usually try to bluepill Incels that being sexless, but having a good and healthy life is all that matters, buy many of them say that while being sexually active themselves and being superficial and shallow as fuck regarding life (they do think sex is very important for them but downplay it for other "lesser" people).

I'd take all day any day being a Chad with two years of life left (while being able to walk, being respected and have sex) than being me (largely ignored by everyone, sexless) for decades, waiting to die alone or wishing to rope.

Agreed. I'd rather get rid of ugly looks than have all health problems cured and be healthy without effort. You should post more man; you post good quality high effort posts. :feelsokman:

that's because being unattractive is a health problem, too.

I can treat pain with meds, but i can't swallow a pill to be accepted by society.

being ugly IS a serious health problems, the symptoms of which are constant, and for which there is no refuge or remittance.

just lol at society not taking it seriously. just lol at dentists and orthos not looking harder at the cause of bad craniofacial development. just lol at how cucked doctors are.

rather than try and make children beautiful and keep them that way, society wants to reee with imbecilic platitudes like "everyone is beautiful in their own way"

Now imagine being ugly and having life long health problens

It's over if you are both

E2318463 BE9F 482F 8DB3 CFC3E785051B

Agreed. I'd rather get rid of ugly looks than have all health problems cured and be healthy without effort. You should post more man; you post good quality high effort posts. :feelsokman:
Thank you. I'm usually more active on Discord, but I pay a visit here from time to time; I wish posts with a little more effort were a trend and not rarity, though.
that's because being unattractive is a health problem, too.

I can treat pain with meds, but i can't swallow a pill to be accepted by society.
being ugly IS a serious health problems, the symptoms of which are constant, and for which there is no refuge or remittance.

just lol at society not taking it seriously. just lol at dentists and orthos not looking harder at the cause of bad craniofacial development. just lol at how cucked doctors are.

rather than try and make children beautiful and keep them that way, society wants to reee with imbecilic platitudes like "everyone is beautiful in their own way"

That's why the word of the Blackpill must be better spread, not just with the typical Incel sperging, but with actual proven scientific papers, statistics and data. Low attractiveness can and should be a health problem especially if in some academic circles sex is considered essential for human life.

Yes, I did imagine that when I made the thread... Actually, having bad looks causes low self-esteem, sexlessness, depression, and manages to get the health conditions even worse.

most of this forum have better lives than me lol just end me