Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being ugly ruins my copes

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
It’s always in the back of my mind, no matter what I’m doing. I’m outside in nature right now, but I can’t forget how hideous I am. If I was handsome my mind would be at fucking peace and I could enjoy the sights and sounds without the distraction of my ugly, balding, fat, bugged-eyed, receded face.

To top it off, I just walked past two teen chads with so much forward growth it looked like their bones were going to rip through their skin. I’d kill for that shit, literally.

Fuck this shit, the end is coming soon for me I think.

you could always just take a shower

It’s always in the back of my mind, no matter what I’m doing. I’m outside in nature right now, but I can’t forget how hideous I am. If I was handsome my mind would be at fucking peace and I could enjoy the sights and sounds without the distraction of my ugly, balding, fat, bugged-eyed, receded face.

To top it off, I just walked past two teen chads with so much forward growth it looked like their bones were going to rip through their skin. I’d kill for that shit, literally.

Fuck this shit, the end is coming soon for me I think.
Just don't go out in public or find remote places to go bro, what did you expect going out ? To be in peace with nature, of course you will see chads and foids that will make you have sui thoughts.

Just don't go out in public or find remote places to go bro, what did you expect going out ? To be in peace with nature, of course you will see chads and foids that will make you have sui thoughts.

The point is my being ugly ruins everything, isolation too.

The point is my being ugly ruins everything, isolation too.
Hope-cope-rope, if you run out of copes, you know it. But as other suggested, you should try drugs and booze first !!!

Hope-cope-rope, if you run out of copes, you know it. But as other suggested, you should try drugs and booze first !!!

Done all that unfortunately.

Time to rope, I guess.

GO on NoFap and become low inhib and just accept your ugliness. The ultimate cope