Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly is so frustrating

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
It's all harder and more alone when you're ugly,
Man this makes me so upset, how different everything could have been if I was pretty
You know, when you want to do something but remember it's ugly and you get discouraged
It's endless sadness, there are no words that can describe how frustrating it is to be condemned at birth, I've been trying for years

Pretty is an extremist word. Most men are not pretty, yet, you dream to be that small percentage.

Ay, ay, ay.

Ugly and short, brutal

You know, when you want to do something but remember it's ugly and you get discouraged
I get you. I don't cook so I have to buy food outside every day. I feel ashamed every day having to be seen by people outside.

When you are truly ugly you aren't even seen as a human, your seen more as a waste of space. It sucks but there really is nothing we can do.

When you are truly ugly you aren't even seen as a human, your seen more as a waste of space. It sucks but there really is nothing we can do.
Normies will let u know "waste of space" is how they feel about u when ur legit ugly too. Happened to me

being a manlet along with it, i have never been taken serious. it also doesnt help that i cant grow facial hair either jfl

I would’ve been an actor if i had good looks