Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Ugly and Low IQ is brutal

A

AutisticNormie

Greycel
At least if your smart and ugly you could always get a good career and cope with money.

But if your ugly and Low IQ you can't even do that. Your life is legit falling apart in front of your eyes  and your too low IQ to even know where to begin fixing it.

If you are Sub5, low IQ and poor... Suicide.

Serious. In this case its really over, theres nothing to do.

KilluminoidBR said:

Being 8/10 is everything in life

KilluminoidBR said:

Only if you're still smart enough to be self-aware and capable to reflect your subhumanity.

lina-jutowa-fi12-10mb-214193.jpg

my life story in a nutshell

Kointo said:

My birthday is coming up. This is the 4th year in an row I wish nothing other than death

I don't think anyone here is low IQ, it takes a certain level of intelligence to be so self-critical and truly understand the reality of things, low IQ people are all about the bluepill.

I would LDAR.

AutisticNormie said:
My birthday is coming up. This is the 4th year in an row I wish nothing other than death
Off topic, but have you seen a therapist? Some people have fixable issues that can be addressed. Only after all that fails you can think about death - it doesn't make sense to do so otherwise.

AutisticNormie said:

businessman-ready-to-commit-suicide-F8R9AK.jpg

I'll see you in hell

AutisticNormie said:
Cope. 

I'll be running reincarnation game

Cope.

I'll be running nothingness game

DQmS8v6o4Z9RwLWkYmRnu57KoAwVCXMpwEHpHXQ3HjLyZup

most brutal pill, highiqcels will never realise this feel. tfw 250+ posts and noone even knows me cause im low iq and can only post 0 effort content because my mind is blank all the time. it's fucking over.