Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being ugly and black pilled is the only way you can reach a sentient/non NPC level.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28755
  • Start date
Deleted member 28755

Deleted member 28755

Banned
-
In order to demomstrate the fact that we exist Descartes conied the "cogito ergo sum" motto.Basically I think, therfore I am. His intuition was brilliant but he failed at addressing WHERE this "cogito" action takes place because a thought without space and thime would be impossible, a mere illusion if not non existence itself.

We live in an universe made of 3 dimension + the dimension of time. Within it what rules are the mechanisms of cause and effect.Deterninism.

Not being aware of this reality makes the action of "I think, therefore I am" totally meaningles as it fails to collocate the "thought" inside a concrete and thus existing universe.Basically even if the act of thinking were real it would be "real" in non existent scenario.A paradox indeed.

Back to the Idea of cause and effect we should not fool ourselves to thinkthat these physical laws don't affect biological beings and thus our brain.Our mind.

This means that the rejection, the derision, the dehumanization that tormented me and you have perfectly explainable causes.And we can't look away of this truth unless coping to the point of mental retardation.Hence the black pill starts engraving into you.The black pill is the ugly cold facts of how everything is just a chain of events and so love,self esteem,friendship are just hollow concepts that mask the real grim scheme of mother nature.

Through this excruciating process we really born into the universe, we are self aware of existing and existing in a defined dimension. Deniyng the black pill or better not even contemplating its possibility means that you ever born.You are a biological machine, an NPC.

And you know what?THAT IS WHAT SHOULD TO BE.We as a healty and funcioning species were never supposed to lift yhe veil of Maya.We are created to think love is real,emotions are real etc.No one asks himself how a thing works until it does not work.We are broken beings and only through our subhumanity we are able to see the ugly face of reality.We exist, they not.

Long story short being sentient is a truecel trait.Sorry for the broken English.

Bruv, I just want pussy .

High IQ post beyond the dreams of Newton and Einstein.

In order to demomstrate the fact that we exist Descartes conied the "cogito ergo sum" motto.Basically I think, therfore I am. His intuition was brilliant but he failed at addressing WHERE this "cogito" action takes place because a thought without space and thime would be impossible, a mere illusion if not non existence itself.

We live in an universe made of 3 dimension + the dimension of time. Within it what rules are the mechanisms of cause and effect.Deterninism.

Not being aware of this reality makes the action of "I think, therefore I am" totally meaningles as it fails to collocate the "thought" inside a concrete and thus existing universe.Basically even if the act of thinking were real it would be "real" in non existent scenario.A paradox indeed.

Back to the Idea of cause and effect we should not fool ourselves to thinkthat these physical laws don't affect biological beings and thus our brain.Our mind.

This means that the rejection, the derision, the dehumanization that tormented me and you have perfectly explainable causes.And we can't look away of this truth unless coping to the point of mental retardation.Hence the black pill starts engraving into you.The black pill is the ugly cold facts of how everything is just a chain of events and so love,self esteem,friendship are just hollow concepts that mask the real grim scheme of mother nature.

Through this excruciating process we really born into the universe, we are self aware of existing and existing in a defined dimension. Deniyng the black pill or better not even contemplating its possibility means that you ever born.You are a biological machine, an NPC.

And you know what?THAT IS WHAT SHOULD TO BE.We as a healty and funcioning species were never supposed to lift yhe veil of Maya.We are created to think love is real,emotions are real etc.No one asks himself how a thing works until it does not work.We are broken beings and only through our subhumanity we are able to see the ugly face of reality.We exist, they not.

Long story short being sentient is a truecel trait.Sorry for the broken English.

tldr; if you have to stop and ask how something works

it's broken
you're fucked

Being ugly and experiencing countless negative feedback forces you to undergo massive amounts of introspection, thus making you sentient.

That is assuming you aren't doing mental gymnastics or burying your head in the sand

Tnx for the welcome.Btw if my theory is correct it means that happiness is impossible because if you are happy then you are non sentient (thus not really experierincing it as a Main Character) and if you are sentient you cannot be happy due to your very ugliness that creared sentience in the first place.

As a side note if existence is truly deterministic it could mean that with every end of a cycle (for example a big crunch) a new beginning (for example another big bang) could arise in the same exact composition of its predecessor thus collocating every star and galaxy in the exact same position of the previous universe..Our sun, our planet, dinosaurs, monkeys etc till our very birth and the tragedy that follows.

Some Greeks believed that and Nietszche formulated the theory of eternal recurring.Basically I could have written this post and will write it an infinite ammount of times in an eternal circle.Our pain could indeed be eternal.We could call this sub-theory the endless malediction of sentient beings or the eternal recurring of subhumans.