Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Being (true) Chang must be the most euphoric experience

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
Imagine, 95% percent of your rice brothers are unfuckable and you're one of the lucky few lottery winners who can effortlessly bag girls of any race (this is probably even less than 5%, maybe 1% JFL). Chad and Tyrone are far more common so they must feel more normal, especially since they'll mostly associate with fellow 8-10s. Meanwhile, Chang can only encounter inferior members of his race. When I see a Chang I don't even have the mental space to feel anger; I'm overwhelmed with wonder at the fact that genetically, being both East Asian males, we are virtually indistinguishable, and yet the tiny difference that is there has led us to completely different lives. I doubt he even sees me as the same species as him, if he notices me at all.

Imagine, 95% percent of your rice brothers are unfuckable
This

One of the most miserable thing for ricemen is, there is no "normie" level for us

You're either a Chang or Ricecel, but the ratio is like 4:96 so it's not a stretch to say it nevER even begam when you're a ricemen

This

One of the most miserable thing for ricemen is, there is no "normie" level for us

You're either a Chang or Ricecel, but the ratio is like 4:96 so it's not a stretch to say it nevER even begam when you're a ricemen
Cope, all Koreans are changs

Imagine, 95% percent of your rice brothers are unfuckable and you're one of the lucky few lottery winners who can effortlessly bag girls of any race (this is probably even less than 5%, maybe 1% JFL). Chad and Tyrone are far more common so they must feel more normal, especially since they'll mostly associate with fellow 8-10s. Meanwhile, Chang can only encounter inferior members of his race. When I see a Chang I don't even have the mental space to feel anger; I'm overwhelmed with wonder at the fact that genetically, being both East Asian males, we are virtually indistinguishable, and yet the tiny difference that is there has led us to completely different lives. I doubt he even sees me as the same species as him, if he notices me at all.
I've never thought of it this way, so brutally ovER for ricecels. Also take into consideration the extreme superficialness in East Asian societies when it comes to looks

This

I think the ratio is even worse. Something like 1:99

nah pajeetchad mogs chang at this

Cope, all Indian JBs are obsessed with kpoop
kpop isn't representative of most of korea, who are basically just slaves treated as worthless by everyone

korean fertility rate is dead nah

nah pajeetchad mogs chang at this
Respectfully disagree; Chadpreets or at least HTN Indians are more common than Chang at least in my experience at uni. There isn't as stark a contrast between the best and worst curries, plus they're caucasoid and can grow beards (even many Changs can't).

Reminds me of a cuckit post where a tallfag Chang was complaining all the other ricecels in his school were subhuman manlets and ran to him for help when they got bullied.

Brutal but true. Rice "normies" in the west are essentially incel.