Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being Treated Like I Don't Count With Dumb Bitch Co Workers

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
This shit is surreal, to say the least. I took up a second job to make ends meet, and work with younger bitches, most of which are around 10 to 20 years younger than me, and for some reason that I honestly don't get, quite a few of them like to randomly come up to me and ask me questions and pussy ache about how guys use them just for fucking or do shit they consider abuse or mistreatment. They then acknowledge that I seem like someone who would not do any of these things and talk about how that's what they want. I try and play it cool and just vaguely hint at the fact that I'm available and single, and they not only snub me, but proceed to date another guy who DOES THE SAME FUCKING THING AND THE CYCLE JUST REPEATS ITSELF OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN ! If they at least went for some guy who would act right, then ok, but damn, how much of a stupid motherfucker do you have to be to bitch about how guys just wanna fuck you, then go and date another guy who just wants to fuck you !? Are all women such dumb cunts or is it just my luck ? I fucking swear, shit like this truly makes me wonder if there's even one little tiny bit of a fucking point to it all...

They used you as an emotional tampon. All women are like this. They all like toxic men

You are seen as the "good guy". What can you do ? brake the mold and start beeing aggressive.
You should start asking something like this:
, but proceed to date another guy who DOES THE SAME FUCKING THING AND THE CYCLE JUST REPEATS ITSELF OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN !
straight to their faces.

Just tell them they deserve to get treated bad.

Woman are stupid yet Held to Higher Regards Then Well build hArDwOrKInG Man.

No there is No Point , the only Point IS your Looks and how much pleasure you can optain.

They want a chad that commits. Which doesn't exist.