Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being treated like a literal joker.

D

Doesitmatter?

Recruit
★★
I find it really disturbing how no matter how normal is the thing I do. People just laugh or giggle among themselves. As if I am performing a comedy show. Idk if it's common among shortcels. The other day I was just looking for the chair to sit down and these two female cousins of mine just started giggling and busted out laughing. Idk what were they laughing at. Was that because of my short stature? This thing often happens to me. I get this treatment from littral kids in my area.

I find it really disturbing how no matter how normal is the thing I do. People just laugh or giggle among themselves. As if I am performing a comedy show. Idk if it's common among shortcels. The other day I was just looking for the chair to sit down and these two female cousins of mine just started giggling and busted out laughing. Idk what were they laughing at. Was that because of my short stature? This thing often happens to me. I get this treatment from littral kids in my area.
damn bro.

these two female cousins of mine just started giggling and busted out laughing
Holy shit reading this made my anger spike tf up.

I relate to that experience all to well.

I'm sorry brocel :cryfeels:

how tall are you?

Idk if I told this story here before but one day a group of foids asked me about some chadlite I knew as I was riding my bike. I told them I didn't know where he was and they started giggling. I hate foids.

I can relate to your expERiences too, because I been through it myself. ThERe wERe many situations in which I was NOT doing anything out of the ordinary for me to “stand out” from a crowd easily (“standing out” NOT in tERms of physical appearance but rathER just in tERms of my behaviour itself). And yet these normgroids would laugh and giggle and do their sarcastic (*Cough *Cough) when they wERe in close proximity to me.

It makes no sense to me that people think it’s completely logical to negatively judge a pERson based on that person having the SLIGHTEST (sometimes even “barely noticeable”) “variance from the NORM” in tERms of how they walk, talk, stand, sit etc. minor “issues” which BARELY (if at all) affect the pERson who has those “issues” (which shouldn’t even be labelled as such if that’s the case) LET ALONE affect a widER group of people (ranging from the smallest, most simple group to the greatER societal collective itself).

Your usERname relates vERy well to the main point you raised in your thread, because I often ALSO end up asking myself “Does It MattER?” Although it’s obviously a rhetorical question given the fact that I already know the answER.

5'7 on a good day, my little brother says I have a big head
You sure? They are probs just laughing at something else. Compared to children you are not short so i don't think theyd laugh at you. Femoids spontaneously laugh for no reason at all. I sometimes think the same thing even though I am 5 foot 11 and 6 foot 2 when I go out with shoe lifts.