Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being tormented by a sociopath for 10 years taught me this lesson

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
It's that I can only get away with being autistic, soft, manlet, ugly, having bad clueless parents, being poor and low class for so long. There's always someone out there who will exploit these weaknesses and eat me alive, drain all of my energy and resources, and only stop when I'm completely broken and have nothing left.

Autism made me gullible, which made me a target. I tried to fight back, but I humiliated myself because I'm soft and a manlet. Nobody helped me because I'm so ugly that people think I deserved it and he's seen as the innocent one because he's much more good looking than me. All my parents can do is threaten me to send me to the slums when I told them about fighting back at him and telling me to "just let it go". My parent's were too poor to move to a better neighborhood to get away from this shitty people. My parents came from low class and us having a nice house out of luck pissed off my bullies even more because they think that we're not supposed to have it.

Last edited:
It's that I can only get away with being autistic, soft, manlet, ugly, having bad clueless parents, being poor and low class for so long. There's always someone out there who will exploit these weaknesses and eat me alive, drain all of my energy and resources, and only stop when I'm completely broken and have nothing left.

Autism made me gullible, which made me a target. I tried to fight back, but I humiliated myself because I'm soft and a manlet. Nobody helped me because I'm so ugly that people think I deserved it and he's seen as the innocent one because he's much more good looking than me. All my parents can do is threaten me to send me to the slums when I told them about fighting back at him and telling me to "just let it go". My parent's were too poor to move to a better neighborhood to get away from this shitty people. My parents came from low class and us having a nice house out of luck pissed off my bullies even more because they think that we're not supposed to have it.
Are u 6ft right?

My parents came from low class and us having a nice house out of luck pissed off my bullies even more because they think that we're not supposed to have it.
Proof that school bullies need to experience first hand genocide no anesthesia

Yes, I can relate to this, especially the autism making you gullible and socially clueless. I also used to fight back against my bullies in school, but of course, the teachers always thought they were the innocent ones, despite the nonsense idea of someone small, weak, and meek like me going around causing trouble with all the big, violent kids at school. :feelsseriously:

My teachers were too stupid to put 2 and 2 together, and I paid the price for their stupidity.

I remember when OP was a suspected fakecel now I wish he was because this sounds too brutal

Shouldnt have cared about cuck teachers
Yeah, shouldn't have cared about the adults whose responsibility it was to look after us, and they were doing a shit job of it for those of us who were outcast. :feelsseriously:

And who the hell said I care about them, anyway. :feelsseriously:

:feelsUgh: it usually starts with the parents. feed the kid to the animals and walk away

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back