Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being the shortest man in your workplace

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
And mogged by the two European foid university students.

Is it possible for someone taller than 5'8 to understand this feeling? I feel like a child and then remember I am not going to grow any more, I am stuck like this forever.

The men all physically mog me brutally and make me tense when I interact with them because they don't like me for being boring (tried jestermaxxing in high school, only socially acceptable path as a manlet but it didn't work) and passive aggressively call me "friend" in a condescensing tone of voice. They could probably attack me and get away with it if they wanted to, which is also humiliating.

If average height incels who occasionally get mogged by 1 in 50 tall women want to imagine manlet life, take how you feel when that happens, multiply it by 100 and make it constant. Any man under 5'8 in a first world country has a debilitating lifelong disability and should be entitled to welfare.

I wish I just was white and tall, life would be so much better then.
You have to be both for it to work its magic
White manlets are basically ethnic, except instead of looking like we're from Mumbai we look like we're from The Shire.

I think height statistics are rigged to prevent manlets from killing ourselves. I'm 5'9" and I'm easily 30th percentile IRL, not 40something.

Nothing more humiliating for a man than being short. Men disrespect you, foids literally don't even notice your existence, and you're mogged by a lot of people.

Is it possible for someone taller than 5'8 to understand this feeling?

I can get you where you are coming from. Being height mogged is absolutely emasculating. Every man should be at least 6,6.

Its worse when you work in a warehouse or retail. Men with no post high school qualifications and seem dumb as rocks, younger than you, and act like loud cocky silverbacks get leadership positions such as line manager due to the hailo of being 6ft1+ / big framed, bearded (look older than 21, 22, 23) and respected by other males. Lots of short men with college diplomas, even uni degree's being subserviant in role.

Made me sick to the pit of my stomach.

I think height statistics are rigged to prevent manlets from killing ourselves. I'm 5'9" and I'm easily 30th percentile IRL, not 40something.
Could easily be boomers and ethnics bringing it down
The USA's average height peaked at almost 5'11 before lots more Hispanics started coming in.

Search for a more incel friendly job tbh

I can get you where you are coming from. Being height mogged is absolutely emasculating. Every man should be at least 6,6.
My penis is destroyed whenever I go outside bro it's constant

I like how tallfags always spout "face>height" but if they were asked if they would prefer to be short and handsome or tall and ugly they would choose tall and ugly. Maybe they would prefer to be shortER but not short.

Cry me a river, 175cm isn't manlet.
Nothing more humiliating for a man than being short. Men disrespect you, foids literally don't even notice your existence, and you're mogged by a lot of people.

I agree with this. Theres no denying that 5'11" - 6'1" is around the actual average height in 2020

I am Irish man so there usually is someone shorter and they get taunted for it, called "wee lad" or they have "wee" used in front of their name. The funny thing is I always get called big guy because I am obese manlet

I like how tallfags always spout "face>height" but if they were asked if they would prefer to be short and handsome or tall and ugly they would choose tall and ugly. Maybe they would prefer to be shortER but not short.

Cry me a river, 175cm isn't manlet.
175 cm is borderline and certainly not great in places like Chadstralia (where I live).
I am 172 cm myself and would say close to half of women mog me. If I was sub 170 cm I do not think I would be able to function on a day to day basis from all the mogging

I agree with this. Theres no denying that 5'11" - 6'1" is around the actual average height in 2020
It’s even worse in the Netherlands. I’d kill just to be 5’8 though. At 5’1, I assure you that I deal with humiliation on a daily basis.

Ummm I'd say 5'10.5 > 5'10.75 is average for whites only aged 18-60 here in UK and probably in USA.

A flat 5'9 guy is definately gonna feel the heat, especially if the eye orbits on his skull are low and his forehead high. This makes him feel like a shorter man than he actually is. You need a bulked frame to compensate.

5'8 certainly gonna feel small, even with high orbits and low skull turret.

175 cm is borderline and certainly not great in places like Chadstralia (where I live).
I am 172 cm myself. If I was sub 170 cm I do not think I would be able to function on a day to day basis from all the mogging
I used to think the average height in my country is 180cm when in fact it was me thinking so because I hadn't properly measured myself. If you get heightmogged by almost every guy it means you're below 170. Also checked the statistics, during 2011-2012 the average male height of people aged 18-24 was 177.8cm and the female height was 163.8cm.[1]

I suggest you measure yourself ASAP (and not self-measure).

It’s even worse in the Netherlands. I’d kill just to be 5’8 though. At 5’1, I assure you that I deal with humiliation on a daily basis.
5'1 in the fucking Netherlands?! Fucking shit man, I'm sorry..

You have to be both for it to work its magic
White manlets are basically ethnic, except instead of looking like we're from Mumbai we look like we're from The Shire.
What tall ethnics do you think have value over white manlets?
Ummm I'd say 5'10.5 > 5'10.75 is average for whites only aged 18-60 here in UK and probably in USA.

A flat 5'9 guy is definately gonna feel the heat, especially if the eye orbits on his skull are low and his forehead high. This makes him feel like a shorter man than he actually is. You need a bulked frame to compensate.

5'8 certainly gonna feel small, even with high orbits and low skull turret.
Does bulking your frame even have any value anymore when people realize that that's the only option for a ton of short, ugly people?

When I had a job I was the oldest one there but the shortest one there, yet somehow my face looked youngest. It was weird. I had all the bad traits possible

I used to think the average height in my country is 180cm when in fact it was me thinking so because I hadn't properly measured myself. If you get heightmogged by almost every guy it means you're below 170. Also checked the statistics, during 2011-2012 the average male height of people aged 18-24 was 177.8cm and the female height was 163.8cm.[1]

I suggest you measure yourself ASAP (and not self-measure).
I am 172 cm. I went out of my way to be measured on my feet with no shoes for ID

Does bulking your frame even have any value anymore when people realize that that's the only option for a ton of short, ugly people?

Because so many guys that are 6ft+ are bulking then a big NO. 15 or 20 yrs ago it helped, not now because its so common. A 6ft3 bulked chad will always be pleasing to females than a bulked manlet.

Pnztzdablml31
DOgk4tJ 2

A big fat NO.

Also check out this thread: https://incels.is/threads/the-covet...ds-dont-really-matter-much-to-females.157268/

In terms of social value (likeability and respect) pretty much all except curries and ricecels with recessed features beyond a certain point. That's my gut feeling anyway, could easily be proven wrong by research if any exists on the subject.

JUST lol at that fat foid. Her attention and eyes are on Chad, not Simon the coping manlet.
Subhuman foids think they can get tall handsome chads like that guy, that's the current state of the dating market. She wouldn't even be IOI'ing him if she was sure she couldn't get him. But you can thank cucks for simping and allowing them to be hypergamous. Well not that chads aren't at fault (he's the main reason foids fuck high value males, if chads didn't fuck subhuman foids they wouldn't be hypergamous).

Short people were a mistake

Short people were a mistake
Short people are a byproduct of sexual dimorphism. In the past 1,65m (5'5") was tall, now it's short because the average height increased over time. It's all relative.

If all 165cm guys disappeared then foids would start hating the 175cm guys for being the new short.

Short people are a byproduct of sexual dimorphism. In the past 1,65m (5'5") was tall, now it's short because the average height increased over time. It's all relative.

If all 165cm guys disappeared then foids would start hating the 175cm guys for being the new short.
Tall fags should be culled

I've always been the short guy my entire live but always find it funny when a 5'9, 5'10, etc guy complains about his height. I'm 5'2

I'm 5'7, a full standard deviation (3 inches) below the average male height in Australia (5'10). Fuck being a manlet, one of the worst disabilities in the world.

yea no, in the U.S it's not even 5'10.5 for young white men

it's a crime against humanity that genetic-engineering is still illegal and stigmatized. If we weren't born deformed then the male suicide rate wouldn't be so high.

yea no, in the U.S it's not even 5'10.5 for young white men
true. in fact america before WWII had the tallest height in the world, which is where the obscene height obsession in our women actually comes from, until scandinavian countries shot up. The average was 5’9 in the 50s and stayed like that, the averages for black and white men in america overall is still only 5’9 and 5’9.5

5'1 in the fucking Netherlands?! Fucking shit man, I'm sorry..
No my bad I didn't mean to say it like I live there. I live in the U.S. but yeah it's just as brutal. At 5'1 there's really no coping with it.

Its worse when you work in a warehouse or retail. Men with no post high school qualifications and seem dumb as rocks, younger than you, and act like loud cocky silverbacks get leadership positions such as line manager due to the hailo of being 6ft1+ / big framed, bearded (look older than 21, 22, 23) and respected by other males. Lots of short men with college diplomas, even uni degree's being subserviant in role.

Made me sick to the pit of my stomach.

Lol yep. "Leadership" positions in general are largely bullshit. I remember this 6'4, big framed outspoken guy was employed as a temp to help with some project. On his first day I thought "this guy will be a manager within 3 months". He ended up getting paid £60k+ despite contributing absolutely nothing other than "managing" a bunch of people who literally do the exact same things they did before he arrived, yet earn a fraction of his wage. 3 years later he still doesn't know basic shit about the company lol.

Legit I am 5'5. I always wear 3 inch lifts if I have to go to office, so I look 5'8. no one noticed thankfully as my frame is enough to match 5'8. Legit suifuel as in my work area neighborhood there are many rich 6'6 gigachad who have trust funds. They money(literally earn more in a week then I earn in a month)mog me hard, looks mog me, IQ probably too. Only Meditation is where I mog people now.

manlets like us literally have to fight an upward battle .

I'm 175 but what I learned long time ago is that if you are below the 5'11-6'0 cut off you are disqualified from most women. There are men that are shorter than me and I used to believe I was better off than they are. The truth is foids don't care. In their eyes I might as well be 170 I'm still beneath their attention, I might as well be invisible.

I go outside and the only men with gf or offspring are guys over 5'11 or 6 foot. In rare circumstances I see short guys with chad face with gf but they are usually short lived.

When people talk about incels people think of a combination of misogynistic, short, fat and ugly but the truth is there is a standard and men that fall under that are not taken seriously as mates. Thanks to peace and abundance men have become redundant. The only place I have ever been taken semi-seriously was when I went to a poor area of a developing country. It's really eye-opening.