Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being the shortest in class every single year.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I was the shortest in my class every single year except the last 2 where some Asian guy was shorter and some one else.

But ever since I started school I've been the shortest. I think it takes a big toll on your confidence as you begin to feel small and worthless sorta because all those years you were the short kid and it becomes your life. Hard to explain I guess. :feelsrope:

Short men are not seen as males by females. If you are tall but not good face,at least you will be seen as intimidating by females and other males,but short men are literally seen as human toys

Short men are not seen as males by females. If you are tall but not good face,at least you will be seen as intimidating by females and other males,but short men are literally seen as human toys
Yeah, imagine getting mogged by literally every other male in your classroom. :feelsrope:

I used to be pretty high until like ~15 y/o, then people suddenly started getting crazy growth sprouts and I stopped growing

how tall are u

ER was a turbo manlet in high school, one of the main reasons he was bullied and became insecure.

Today i say a tyrone wearing 3 inch heels and shoes. He was over 6 before

ER was a turbo manlet in high school, one of the main reasons he was bullied and became insecure.
I'm happy for ER tbh. At least justice is served and for his past bullying he is now a saint resting in the heavens, observing us peasant humans.

You don’t have to explain it .. all the manlets here know exactly how you’re feeling .. we’ve felt it all our lives

Being a manlet doesn’t ever get easier.. in fact it gets worse
how tall are u

how tall are u
You don’t have to explain it .. all the manlets here know exactly how you’re feeling .. we’ve felt it all our lives

Being a manlet doesn’t ever get easier.. in fact it gets worse
I'm 5'6 now but I did hit puberty late and got taller than like 2 people in my last year's of school.
At least in my class photos

Normies and foids always hate manlets.

I'm 5'6 now but I did hit puberty late and got taller than like 2 people in my last year's of school.
At least in my class photos
you got a long torso? if so there's still hope with leg lengthening

Yeah bro! Hopefully this year but realistically it's going to be 2020. Can't wait tbh
good luck man, hope you can ascend, im gonna have to wait another 4 years before i can get surgery

I was the 2nd tallest kid in my high school class of ~200.

The tallest was the basketball star/football QB of my class... but he was about as ugly as me, so the best he got was a relationship with a chubby pig-like girl that eventually dumped him. He's now in jail.

Reminder that FACE is everything.

The tallest was the basketball star/football QB of my class... but he was about as ugly as me, so the best he got was a relationship with a chubby pig-like girl that eventually dumped him. He's now in jail.

What's your height now?

Thanks bro, what surgery are you getting? LL?
no, i'm just about 6ft, its just that my face is fucked, gonna have to get a rhinoplasty, canthopexy, and some bone shaved off of my hips. I might get a lefort 1 but getting someone to to do it on an orthognathic (slightly retrognathic) profile will be hard (the risks that come with it are also mortifying).

:feelshaha: all that status meant nothing because of his face. Although he would of died alone if it weren't for his height.

no, i'm just about 6ft, its just that my face is fucked, gonna have to get a rhinoplasty, canthopexy, and some bone shaved off of my hips. I might get a lefort 1 but getting someone to to do it on an orthognathic (slightly retrognathic) profile will be hard (the risks that come with it are also mortifying).
That's a lot of surgeries.

That hurts tbh. I was like this for many years

I used to be pretty high until like ~15 y/o, then people suddenly started getting crazy growth sprouts and I stopped growing
Can't relate that. In middle school I was bullying a short kid. He was stupid and ugly. Fast forward now he's a tallfag with a bombshell gf while I've stopped growing since then. At least I can still cope knowing that his IQ and study grades are low

Can't relate that. In middle school I was bullying a short kid. He was stupid and ugly. Fast forward now he's a tallfag with a bombshell gf while I've stopped growing since then. At least I can still cope knowing that his IQ and study grades are low
I guess that's karma bitch

What made you bully him? Was it nature and failo effect?

Manlets dont get any respect

What's your height now?
6'4. I've been about the same height since I was 14. Which sucked in high school because I was very thin, even when I was an athletic tennis player.

5'6" isn't even that bad. I should just get banned at this point. I came to this forum thinking most of you were truecels, but its mostly just a bunch of whiny bitches who don't workout or do shit to help themselves. Im 5'5" and I know I'm a volcel because girls have approached me and one girl even told me she loved me this past winter break, but she is fat so I didn't pursue. Im also balding since 16 and have acne. Im a mentalcel cuz I am super insecure about my height. Fuck you guys, every time I come here I just feel like I'm distorting my world view. Im definitely not blue pilled and I know my genetics mean I can't get 95% of girls and ill never be able to just hook up, but what the fuck am I gonna do. I can either cry and kill myself or workout, be successful and live my best life, with or without girls. Im just as upset and feel just as cheated as every one of you, but fuck man you guys depress me even when I was having a good day. Just fucking ban me for good so I stop coming to this shithole.

I was the shortest in my class every single year except the last 2 where some Asian guy was shorter and some one else.

But ever since I started school I've been the shortest. I think it takes a big toll on your confidence as you begin to feel small and worthless sorta because all those years you were the short kid and it becomes your life. Hard to explain I guess. :feelsrope:

I had to grow up this way too. Sucked. Sometimes I was second shortest.