Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being the nice guy doesn't works and so doesn't being a bad guy (from my experience)

pyroarty

pyroarty

Libcel
★★★
I've always been nice tried giving possible partners the maximum of my attention, I've had a good number of crushes and although some of them i did messed up another ones i tried so hard to make happen. It never worked out.

A friend of mine once said i should try caring less and start being what he called a "bad guy" basically treating women like shit, they just started ignoring. It never worked out.

I'm running out of options (not time, im still young) nothing I've tried goes right. Maybe i never had a chance but i don't want to believe on the black pill, not bc i think it's a lie but bc the more i think about it the less motivated i feel on going on and trying. The moment i start fully believing on it it'll be the moment i give up.

Have you tried being a Chad? That usually works

Being a nice guy doesn't work.
Being a bad work only works if you're a chad.

And there's nothing like "not wanting to believe in the blackpill": once you know about it, you'll never be able to forget about it. Never. Never.

Welcome btw

Being a nice guy doesn't work.
Being a bad work only works if you're a chad.

And there's nothing like "not wanting to believe in the blackpill": once you know about it, you'll never be able to forget about it. Never. Never.

Welcome btw
Well i don't think I'll forget it that soon i just don't like thinking about it. And thank you.