Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being tall ethnic gets mogged

R

righteouscel

-
It's humiliating getting a woman after a shorter light skinned man just had her really makes you depressed knowing your height didint mean shit. Can't believe some of you still talk about height vs face when it should be race vs face

Last edited:
I think your lighskin is malding right now cuz he got mogged by tall a white man. Ethnic men are extremely insecure when women go back to white men after fucking them (see kanye's mental breakdown when kim started dating skete).

I think your lighskin is malding right now cuz he got mogged by tall a white man. Ethnic men are extremely insecure when women go back to white men after fucking them (see kanye's mental breakdown when kim started dating skete).
I'm just making a point about how race is more important than height and normies always talk about not missing a girl they have had Kanye was just mad because of his kids

Lmao he was not ! He was mad because Kim and her family "vowed" to be BBC worshippers for life. THESE HOES AINT LOYAL even with BBCs. The only reason why women date nigs in the first place is to make white guys like you rage and work even harder for their attention. Women just want men to kill each other for them.

Lmao he was not ! He was mad because Kim and her family "vowed" to be BBC worshippers for life. THESE HOES AINT LOYAL even with BBCs. The only reason why women date nigs in the first place is to make white guys like you rage and work even harder for their attention. Women just want men to kill each other for them.
Ray j ain't mad

Why don't you JBW max ? Even tyrone cant compete with average white men when it comes to noodlewhores.