Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel being spoiled is ok

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
if ppl are given better genes than u then they're gonna be more gifted than u
ur gonna be in a position so bad u will wish u would have fully capitalized on your resources.
it's dog eats dog. not a battle of virtue between an angel and a devil on your left and right shoulder.

Sure they have better genes. But why does that mean they get everything while we get nothing? That is unfair.

And its not dog eat dog, it hasn't been since humans learned how to farm and be more intelligent than animals. We've outgrown that to the point where we can help each other not suffer.

it's dog eats dog

It's a doggy dogg world.

Smug2

Natural selection
@iKillCucks

Ive been "spoiled" my whole life. I would get most of things I would want from my parents but now im pretty ungrateful and lazy and depressed just ldaring doing nothing with my life.

Humans are just too primitive.

If you look at animals like deers or horses or whatever, they could peacefully populate a planet and just eat vegetation and has a pleasant environment. The nature of the universe and natural selection means that you remove morality and creatures become brutal. In fact some of them simply have to eat other creatures to survive. Humans have evolved from savagery and are innately savage. Only strict laws can keep some people in check. The best case scenario is a united race, like if the Nazis had won WW2. They would eventually have enslaved all other races and used them in order to progress the Germanic race. They would have made great leaps in medicine and technology due to being willing to use humans and other animals in barabaric ways for experimentation. All the while they would have grown their population and had an innate sense of oneness with their own kind. Humans simply cannot really coexist as multiple races. Eventually AI will be created and commandeered by Jews, Muslims, Russia, America, China etc etc. Whoever can use it to further their own race and their own power agenda. Humans will surely wipe themselves out due to being a basic product of inherent savagery. The only way this won't happen is if we have another episode of Nazism. But the Nazis this time will be Jews, Russians, Muslims or whoever can take advantage of an extremely powerful AI that has the ability to kill an entire continent of people in seconds

strong vs weak = goodlooking vs ugly

strong vs weak = goodlooking vs ugly
stilled my beating heart.
Humans are just too primitive.

If you look at animals like deers or horses or whatever, they could peacefully populate a planet and just eat vegetation and has a pleasant environment. The nature of the universe and natural selection means that you remove morality and creatures become brutal. In fact some of them simply have to eat other creatures to survive. Humans have evolved from savagery and are innately savage. Only strict laws can keep some people in check. The best case scenario is a united race, like if the Nazis had won WW2. They would eventually have enslaved all other races and used them in order to progress the Germanic race. They would have made great leaps in medicine and technology due to being willing to use humans and other animals in barabaric ways for experimentation. All the while they would have grown their population and had an innate sense of oneness with their own kind. Humans simply cannot really coexist as multiple races. Eventually AI will be created and commandeered by Jews, Muslims, Russia, America, China etc etc. Whoever can use it to further their own race and their own power agenda. Humans will surely wipe themselves out due to being a basic product of inherent savagery. The only way this won't happen is if we have another episode of Nazism. But the Nazis this time will be Jews, Russians, Muslims or whoever can take advantage of an extremely powerful AI that has the ability to kill an entire continent of people in seconds
yes