Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being soy is often a defense mechanism to avoid stress and worry

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
(Just to be clear, i'm not defending cucks, there is nothing i hate more than cucks. )

Swallowing the blackpill is already hard for those of us who have renounced all hope, imagine how it could be for someone who is still navigating the dating scene, who is not attractive but average in every way, had 2 sexuals encounters in his life, one relationship that lasted 1 month before the girl dumped him for a chad. He still nurtures hopes of finding love and affection. Now a man like that have generally 2 options

1 : Swallowing the blackpill, which would have the following consequences : Even if he can find a girlfriend, he'll be always worried about her cheating/being dumped for a chad, constantly stressing about her hypergamy, divorce rape, of losing his only option and falling back to solitude and frustration, of the child from his marriage not being his etc. In those circumstances of stress and constant worry, how can you focus on some schoolwork or job that requires concentration and dedication ? How can you keep a relatively calm mind to enjoy life (including your relationship), how can you navigate and cope the other difficulties in life that also require mental effort and focus ?

2 : You become a soy, saying the "futur is female", that women don't cheat as much as men or only cheat when it's the man fault because of negligence or lack of attention, that not all women are like that, and personality matter more than looks, that you can find the one as long as you are natural, have a good personality, and respect women, that incels are only misogynist who invented the blackpill because of their frustration with women due to their shitty personality. Those convictions give soy more comfort, tranquility, less stress and worry in their relationships with women, but also make them less attractive than they are, and more exposed to be cucked and cheated on.

Last edited:
Id rather worry than be a soy cuck but i do get your point being soy is one of the multitude of copes. I think everyone deep down knows that the blackpill is the truth but the soy cucks keep coping and don't want to see the truth.

Soy is self-delusion for feminine, weak-minded men that would rope if they had to accept the truth.

Id rather worry than be a soy cuck but i do get your point being soy is one of the multitude of copes. I think everyone deep down knows that the blackpill is the truth but the soy cucks keep coping and don't want to see the truth.

I perfectly agree. I hate cucks.

(Just to be clear, i'm not defending cucks, there is nothing i hate more than cucks. )

Swallowing the blackpill is already hard for those of us who have renounced all hope, imagine how it could be for someone who is still navigating the dating scene, who is not attractive but average in every way, had 2 sexuals encounters in his life, one relationship that lasted 1 month before the girl dumped him for a chad. He still nurtures hopes of finding love and affection..
I made a thread in similiar vein. Coping is a defense mechanism, it keeps us sane.
It's not healthy to be angry 24/7 and with no hope, unfortunately you can't spit out the blackpill

Soy is self-delusion for feminine, weak-minded men that would rope if they had to accept the truth.
I made a thread in similiar vein. Coping is a defense mechanism, it keeps us sane.
It's not healthy to be angry 24/7 and with no hope, unfortunately you can't spit out the blackpill

Swallowing the blackpill is already hard for those of us who have renounced all hope, imagine how it could be for someone who is still navigating the dating scene, who is not attractive but average in every way, had 2 sexuals encounters in his life, one relationship that lasted 1 month before the girl dumped him for a chad. He still nurtures hopes of finding love and affection. Now a man like that have generally 2 options

1 : Swallowing the blackpill, which would have the following consequences : Even if he can find a girlfriend, he'll be always worried about her cheating/being dumped for a chad, constantly stressing about her hypergamy, divorce rape, of losing his only option and falling back to solitude and frustration, of the child from his marriage not being his etc. In those circumstances of stress and constant worry, how can you focus on some schoolwork or job that requires concentration and dedication ? How can you keep a relatively calm mind to enjoy life (including your relationship), how can you navigate and cope the other difficulties in life that also require mental effort and focus ?

2 : You become a soy, saying the "futur is female", that women don't cheat as much as men or only cheat when it's the man fault because of negligence or lack of attention, that not all women are like that, and personality matter more than looks, that you can find the one as long as you are natural, have a good personality, and respect women, that incels are only misogynist who invented the blackpill because of their frustration with women due to their shitty personality. Those convictions give soy more comfort, tranquility, less stress and worry in their relationships with women, but also make them less attractive than they are, and more exposed to be cucked and cheated on.

They're pitiful. However they attack us. That's my only objection.

counter point: thinking everything is fucked and expecting the worst is a good cope to deal with reality

i expect everything to be bad so i'm prepared for whatever stupid bullshit i see

Better incel than cuck

Well yeah, this is the basic logic behind being bluepilled. Ignorance is bliss, etc.