Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over being socially crippled ruins my ability to get friends

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i was a new kid at this school and i was waiting in the office for something with 2 other kids i never met and i wanted to try and make friends so i was gonna introduce myself but i started playing it out in my head and thinking of what id say and i was gonna say it but my brain just wouldnt let me do it because theres always this little voice in the back of my head telling me that theyre gonna think youre weird and theyre gonna hate you and theyre gonna ignore you. i wanted to say something to them so bad but i just couldnt, the words wouldnt leave my mouth

can anyone relate to being socially crippled

Yeah. Numerous times. But it isn't my fault majority of the men at my work are brainwashed liberals who act exactly like foids so I'm ignored by both genders. In the end I purposely sabotage my peirs devices so they can't sell anything or get their equal pay:ahegao: it made me felt so alive mogging them all in fucking wageslave ppay

well the thing is, even when I make up my courage and make effort to small talk with them the most I get is aquintances, we can look like best friends in school but outside we dont even have each others social media

Yes that's why I'm planning on being Uber low inhib in my college orientation

I was the exact same way. Always came up with scenarios in my head of how I'd make friends, by joining a club or just going up to someone and talking to them. But I always backed down at the last moment.

I really regret it now. There were some people who probably would've tolerated me. It's cowardice, basically. If you don't overcome it soon, you're fucked.

Try being a real crippled gimp!