Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being skinny/framelet is such a horrible thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Foids HATE small guys, be it with shitty frame or short but I want to focus on the former now. I know that if I wasn't skinny, I would have a gf. I have a shitty frame that makes me look 13 YO, small bones and low body fat that I can't gain due to genetics (my father and his father are also very slim), plus I can't overeat due to IBS and I burn calories very fast.

My leg bones for example are so thin that when I sit, my legs spread out the fat to the sides and the thin bone makes it look like it's flat. If my bone was thicker, it would automatically bring some "meat" UP and it wouldn't look so weird.
But if I raise my leg while still sitting (on my ass now), the leg starts to look alright vertically, but now it's super skinny from side to side, as all the fat falls down.

I hate being skinny even more so than being 174cm tall, even more so than my slight pectus excavatum or back stretch marks. It makes me look 12.

Landwhales make me look like a little boy.

168 centimeters short framecel here.
It's horrible.
I'm a manchild in every way possible.
Emasculated and mogged at every corner.
It's HORRIBLE and nobody except incels on here understand.
Bluepillers are cancer.

It's horrible.
Bluepillers are cancer.
Sounds horrible. At 174 I dont feel like a child but I am not perceived as a threat or a partner potential either. It's like the limbo.

yep. i feel like a fucking child.

GET OUT OF HERE, it's literally normal BMI.
Fat can look like more mass on your frame or just concentrate on your belly and thighs like a pear shaped Pixar character, making it even worse.

I'm 5'6 140 pounds. 250 pound landwhales make me look TINY.
The fact it's called landwhales just makes me laugh soo much, I actually picture you in front of a whale on land. :feelsahh:

It's horrible.
Bluepillers are cancer.

Foids HATE small guys, be it with shitty frame or short but I want to focus on the former now. I know that if I wasn't skinny, I would have a gf. I have a shitty frame that makes me look 13 YO, small bones and low body fat that I can't gain due to genetics (my father and his father are also very slim), plus I can't overeat due to IBS and I burn calories very fast.

My leg bones for example are so thin that when I sit, my legs spread out the fat to the sides and the thin bone makes it look like it's flat. If my bone was thicker, it would automatically bring some "meat" UP and it wouldn't look so weird.
But if I raise my leg while still sitting (on my ass now), the leg starts to look alright vertically, but now it's super skinny from side to side, as all the fat falls down.

I hate being skinny even more so than being 174cm tall, even more so than my slight pectus excavatum or back stretch marks. It makes me look 12.
@Languishingrn and I share this exact feeling and experience. I'm extremely underweight, always was. I burn calories so fast that I could eat like a strongman and still be the same weight. In fact, 3 to 4 years ago I used to eat 4 to 5 full meals per day along with many snacks, for one and a half year, and I was exactly the same weight all the time. I'm still the same fucking weight since I was 12-13. Holy fuck how much fucking ridiculous can it get? I feel like a kid, a stick, and there's nothing I can do about it. All my bone structure is visible. My hands look grotesque because you can see every bone and everything moving underneath the skin, if someone looks at my hand while I type something on the phone or pc they are probably gonna fucking VOMIT.
Why did I have to fail like this? Why did I have to be dealt with such cards? This is so fucking unfair dude. Looking like a stick, a kid in your mid 20s is too much, TOO MUCH.

@Languishingrn and I share this exact feeling and experience. I'm extremely underweight, always was. I burn calories so fast that I could eat like a strongman and still be the same weight.
It runs in my family, I’m averaging 3200 calories a day and can’t pack on a single pound.
In fact, 3 to 4 years ago I used to eat 4 to 5 full meals per day along with many snacks, for one and a half year, and I was exactly the same weight all the time. I'm still the same fucking weight since I was 12-13. Holy fuck how much fucking ridiculous can it get?
I eat 4 meals a day, high carb and protein diet but have seen no results. I have visible ribs and collarbones and it looks disgusting.
I feel like a kid, a stick, and there's nothing I can do about it. All my bone structure is visible. My hands look grotesque because you can see every bone and everything moving underneath the skin, if someone looks at my hand while I type something on the phone or pc they are probably gonna fucking VOMIT.
I haven’t changed at all since 14, what makes matters worse is that I was projected to be 6’2 and stayed 5’8~ without growing a single cm.
Why did I have to fail like this? Why did I have to be dealt with such cards? This is so fucking unfair dude. Looking like a stick, a kid in your mid 20s is too much, TOO MUCH.
People assume I’m younger than I am since I have a youthful appearance except for my acne scars. I’m still a kid at heart and physically in many ways.

I haven’t changed at all since 14, what makes matters worse is that I was projected to be 6’2 and stayed 5’8~ without growing a single cm.
People assume I’m younger than I am since I have a youthful appearance except for my acne scars. I’m still a kid at heart and physically in many ways.
I thought I would grow to 6'6+ because everyone on the family of my father was tall as god damn fuck and made everyone look like midgets next to them, but my father ended up being short and so did I. Fuck dude this is ridiculous.
And same for the last part, every time an inspection of some sort has to be done on the house they ask me if I'm an adult. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Fucking clown genetic recombination fucking hell dude.

just gym and roidmaxx bro (ig)
Ah yes and look like a roided up manlet I would do it if I was average height I’ll just look like a gymaxxed goblin JFL

Frame is underrated alot on here.

I'm skinny as fuck too, not to mention I have a low testosterone body and a grotesque face. It's over for me :feelsbadman:

Only the slight bit of grey in my beard says I'm elderly... Other than that I'd look like a 20~30 something...

You're lucky to be skinny. Foids are attracted to that cuz of the saying "skinny guys have huge dicks"