Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being sick is much easier when you have somebody to help you...like a wife or a GF

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
I think I have developed complications, because I had to bicycle a long trip in the winter despite being very sick. I took it very slowly, but still. I'll have to go to clinic tomorrow. Also, because I am climate-friendly (no car, no license even to drive any motor vehicle), I suffer.

Life expectancy for persons living alone is much lower also.

Yeah it sucks to be alone. You really go into a hospital or just the doctor? Hope you feel better soon bro

Yeah it sucks to be alone. You really go into a hospital or just the doctor? Hope you feel better soon bro
Just normal terveyskeskus, they are closed in the weekends. But I'll be referred to the hospital to take pictures of my lungs.

Faggot

Agreed with the premise of the post though.
Climate is a buzzword and you should care about the enviroment instead, but overall his intentions arent bad. Its just weird that they focus so much on climate which isn't that safe to be affected by humans or our industry while you see undeniable proof of industrial society kiling off our planet in terms of wildlife, the oceans, plastic everywhere in our bodies and food etc. Also their measures are just making drivng and such more expensive. Cars make up just 2% of emissions so that would bring no benefit while making life so much harder for every normal person needing to drive anyway.

Just normal terveyskeskus, they are closed in the weekends. But I'll be referred to the hospital to take pictures of my lungs.
Aaah so you're a finncel I see. Take care, maybe you get some days off to cure your illness.

Climate is a buzzword and you should care about the enviroment instead
You shouldn't care about neither, and even if you do care or do things different it's not gonna make a difference
I agree with the thread title tho

Climate is a buzzword and you should care about the enviroment instead, but overall his intentions arent bad. Its just weird that they focus so much on climate which isn't that safe to be affected by humans or our industry while you see undeniable proof of industrial society kiling off our planet in terms of wildlife, the oceans, plastic everywhere in our bodies and food etc. Also their measures are just making drivng and such more expensive. Cars make up just 2% of emissions so that would bring no benefit while making life so much harder for every normal person needing to drive anyway.
Why would I put in effort to save the environment when I know that billions of chinks and billions of niggers are going to ruin it anyway?

Why would I put in effort to save the environment when I know that billions of chinks and billions of niggers are going to ruin it anyway?
Typical "would you jump off a bringe" argument. We arent niggers and chinks, remember that.

It's better to live one day an eco-friendly nazi than 100 years a plastic and estrogen ridden consoomer mud

Faggot

Agreed with the premise of the post though.
I'd buy a S.U.V. if I could.

On the other hand, people buying (a lot of) petrol pay a lot of taxes and that's bad. To support this government.

I live in Norhern Finland, I would be very happy if the climate warmed not 1.5 or 2 degrees but 15 or 20 degrees. Despite what the cucks and foreign agents in our government etc. say, I don't fucking believe it would be a net negative for Finland if the climate warms. What will destroy us, it's only a matter of time, is the next cold period.

You are very wrong about the traffic share of emissions:
"Kotimaan liikenteen kasvihuonekaasupäästöt muodostivat vuonna 2019 noin 21 prosenttia Suomen kasvihuonekaasupäästöistä"
= domestic traffic's greenhouse gas emissions in 2019 were 21 % of all greenhouse gas emissions. Then there's also international traffic (trucks from Russia, maritime traffic, airlines, cross-border train traffic)

Aaah so you're a finncel I see. Take care, maybe you get some days off to cure your illness.
I would have already got the whole past week off if I went, but I don't need any of that, I am on permanent holiday paid by others.

You are very wrong about the traffic share of emissions:
"Kotimaan liikenteen kasvihuonekaasupäästöt muodostivat vuonna 2019 noin 21 prosenttia Suomen kasvihuonekaasupäästöistä"
= domestic traffic's greenhouse gas emissions in 2019 were 21 % of all greenhouse gas emissions. Then there's also international traffic (trucks from Russia, maritime traffic, airlines, cross-border train traffic)
let me recollect sources and I will reply later

"In 2017, 27 % of total EU-28 greenhouse gas emissions came from the transport sector (22 % if international aviation and maritime emissions are excluded)"

"Road transport constitutes the highest proportion of overall transport emissions (in 2019 it emitted 72% of all domestic and international transport GHG)"

Last edited:
Typical "would you jump off a bringe" argument. We arent niggers and chinks, remember that.

It's better to live one day an eco-friendly nazi than 100 years a plastic and estrogen ridden consoomer mud
I sympathise with your point. The same thoughts go through my mind, and at times it leaves me conflicted. I am a man of a higher civilisation, and I ought to adhere to the expectations that this raises; in particular, I should be altruistic towards my surroundings, the environment, my neighbours, etc.

Yet, this has become so frustratingly futile in the modern world. The nihilism is gaining ground in my mind. Why would I help my neighbours if half of them are Ethiopians and Moroccons that would stab me in the neck if they could? Why would I put in all that effort to help the environment when it's not going to make a difference anymore? Especially (and this is important) because I know that I will merely get horseshit in return. I'm surrounded by White-hating globalists. Future people will spit on my grave and all my efforts will be forgotten. If you are a White ethno-nationalist, you are on the wrong side of history, not in the sense of actually being ethically wrong (it's not) but in the sense that the history books will portray you as such.

I sympathise with your point. The same thoughts go through my mind, and at times it leaves me conflicted. I am a man of a higher civilisation, and I ought to adhere to the expectations that this raises; in particular, I should be altruistic towards my surroundings, the environment, my neighbours, etc.

Yet, this has become so frustratingly futile in the modern world. The nihilism is gaining ground in my mind. Why would I help my neighbours if half of them are Ethiopians and Moroccons that would stab me in the neck if they could? Why would I put in all that effort to help the environment when it's not going to make a difference anymore? Especially (and this is important) because I know that I will merely get horseshit in return. I'm surrounded by White-hating globalists. Future people will spit on my grave and all my efforts will be forgotten. If you are a White ethno-nationalist, you are on the wrong side of history, not in the sense of actually being ethically wrong (it's not) but in the sense that the history books will portray you as such.
Our way should be to resist this no matter what simply for the sake of truth, beauty. and our blood. I know its hard and I aswell often want to drop it all but in the end the bad conscience will never make me accept this crap. Maybe the civilisation will break down before the world gets completely rekt or we get those bastards. After all they are weak, a bunch of men from 100-200 years ago would have ended this system easily. Even if we're incels, we can attack them from a different angel than normies and chads. The globalists fear the internet shitposter.

Our way should be to resist this no matter what simply for the sake of truth, beauty. and our blood. I know its hard and I aswell often want to drop it all but in the end the bad conscience will never make me accept this crap. Maybe the civilisation will break down before the world gets completely rekt or we get those bastards. After all they are weak, a bunch of men from 100-200 years ago would have ended this system easily. Even if we're incels, we can attack them from a different angel than normies and chads. The globalists fear the internet shitposter.
You are right. Thanks for the LifeFuel.

You are right. Thanks for the LifeFuel.
Always brother. A difference between left and right I noticed is lefties having a nihilist arrogant depression aka "verything in this world sucks! nothing has a meaning or is set objectively, if people did at least as I said maybe things would be okay" while the right never feels adequate to their ideals, like "I am not a 6'5 blonde aryan, never fought a war. I will never make a honorable member to my race and world view". The later is way more sympathetic to me.

CB92A5F8 EE2C 463E A47C 582EAECC8630

I kinda agree with this but I think a point should be made that making things electric is a vital step to actually transitioning away from fussil fuels.

Not that I find myself agreeing with all this --- I think the over-reliance on electricity is really dangerous (think solar flares) --- but it needs to be pointed out.

Seems you won't reply. Why can't you acknowledge that you were wrong?

I don't have an electric bicycle, just regular one. I don't have any motor-powered vehicles. Besides, the power sector in the Nordic countries has mostly already been decarbonised. In 2020, Finland produced 85 % of its electricity from carbon-neutral sources, biggest share from nuclear and hydroelectric power. We are building more nuclear power, but not enough.

Source: https://energia.fi/files/4428/Sahkovuosi_2020_netti.pdf
Why?

The notion of man-made Climate Change is faggotry, but pollution is still relevant.

That being said, I still rely on a bicycle because it is the cheapest form of transportation you can get for the distance to cost ratio (virtually $0). For short distances especially, it is superior even to waiting around for a bus.

Winters blow though, I don't fuck with that shit on a bicycle.

Seems you won't reply. Why can't you acknowledge that you were wrong?
I was watching a 3 hour and a 2 hour video because I remember hearing it there but sadly it's not sourced. All I could find simulaniously are sourced that say around 20% for traffic on EU or global scale. Must have mixed it up and I gave a wrong statement since some sources claim 2 or 8-10% for Germany. The video stated on global scale, construction (with concrete) as cause for 50% of "climate emissions", followed by instustrial farming and then the military. I just knew cars weren't the biggest factors but I said 2%, I take that back.

According to this source building sectors is 38% in 2020. For farming I find various numbers, 17-30% accoring to greenpeace in 2020, another report says animal farming is 14% so I guess it depends on how you define farming and agriculture.

Also checked out the percentage of big trade ships, which is also way lower than I thought (2-3%). And sorry for the german sources, didnt bother to look in english.

Agreed, having support sometimes would go a long way.