Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being short causes depression, even if you aren't incel.

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
A friend of mine is the most high T person I know.
He looked like a man freshman year. Chad face, insane beard growth, godly frame, athletic as fuck, but......

Short. He's 5'7 which, for a zoomer, is actually manlet tier.

He's had no problems getting girls (not relationship problems, but actually getting a gf etc), but he opened up that he's taken nearly every antidepressant available. Ngl kinda wanted to yell at him, since, you know, he's good looking, but I still understand his sadness.

It's honestly fucking brutal. If height can affect A FUCKING CHAD TO THE POINT OF DEPRESSION imagine how much it affects shortcels.

Imagine winning the genetic lottery in the hardest category (face) and losing just because you were a couple inches of bone short. Brutal.

Fuck “J” pills

Fucking retarded chad tbh. I hate when people live a great life but they are depressed anyway

Fucking retarded chad tbh. I hate when people live a great life but they are depressed anyway
eh I don't hate him

moreso just envious

I wish I looked like him, I would gladly give up my height just to live the life he has. I'd be depressed anyways but at least in one life I'd have a gf to love me

sad shit man

Most incels are tall. Fact.

There are studies than point to short men being, on average, unhappier than taller ones.

That being said, the cut off would be around 5 8.

A 5'7 chad mogs all tallcels here.

Foids of all ages take SSRI/SNRIs at record setting rates, are you gonna try and legitimize their failure at playing tutorial mode as being on par with truecel suicidal ideation? GTFO. Chad depression = hedonic treadmill.

Hello, i am facially a 3/10 and i am 5'7.

In what country? What a retarded reason to get depression. If he looks like a Chad.
Being chadlet was the only thing I could go off of in middle school. Now I am a acne ridden ugly manlet that is no longer athletic. I was happy then. This guy blows it out of proportion most likely for attention

yes, even with good looks, getting heightmoged its terrible.

5'7 is 170cm, it is higher than most people on earth. but lower than femoids expectations. too bad.