Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being rich will be the only way to defeat the blackpill in the future

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
WIth AI poor people will become poorer, and rich people will become richer. Genetic editing, stem cells, biological immortality etc. This is how we will defeat the blackpill, but only rich people will have access to these innovative therapies. Imagine getting taller, changing your skin colour (for curries and niggers), changing your face, etc. Money will finally trump chad's genetics. Either moneymaxx now or LDAR for the rest of your life.

Biological immortality?

just be rich theory

Money will finally trump chad's genetics. Either moneymaxx now or LDAR for the rest of your life.
or better, wait until a nuke cleans this worthless gayass planet once and for all

Fitting username:feelsmage:

I doubt it'd be viable in our lifetime

I'm in my 20s and I'm already healthmaxxing and scientists are predicting AGI (Artificial General Intelligence) within the next decades

If anything, it will only be able to be used on babies before they are born as that seems a lot easier to do than genetically modifying someone whos already born. TLDR we will be mogged by genetically modified chads in the future

If anything, it will only be able to be used on babies before they are born as that seems a lot easier to do than genetically modifying someone whos already born. TLDR we will be mogged by genetically modified chads in the future
I hope they dont wipe us all out jfl

Genetic editing can be done to grown adults too, and that's just one therapy

Imagine this whole thing as a future investment, moneymaxx now for the next 2-3 decades and drown in prime pussy for the next million years :lul:

just be jho low, inkwell :soy: