Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being raised in a sex positive household kind of sucks if you're incel

Ninjanas

Ninjanas

Recruit
★★★★★
I basically knew everything about sex before most people my age did .I can compare the pain to being studying to enter an ivy League school your entire life but being rejected from from all your dreams schools .that's how I describe it in a way that makes sense.
Your taught how to please a woman(sexual) not have to actually get a woman And it's bluepilled as hell. It's mostly bullshit to make whores like Amber Rose a feel better about themselves.

[UWSL]My mom really thinks that a traditionalist foid is equal a e girl that has only fans and gets pounded at the club every night.[/UWSL]

being studying to enter an ivy League school your entire life but being rejected
You won't regret it. Ivy League whores are even worse than low level university students. The only good part about attending an Ivy League university for me is making some connections to avoid unemployment as soon as I graduate.

Apart from that, I'm currently on an exchange program in a Latin American country. The environment is similar, although Latin American students are very warm and less spoiled like the assholes I met in my state university. You should focus on money, not in a degree per se. If you can go to a trade school or work 9 to 5 for money, do it. Be financially independent. I depend on my parents and I hate it.

"Sex positive"

Yyyyyy

Who taught you how to please a woman sexually?

Some Foids have high libido's... These are the exception and because Foids lack natural empathy and can only project themselves onto other Foids these think that every Foid sleeps around with every man, just because they did. Of course, back in the 1960's and 1970's when these high libido Foids had limited options they slept with men that women with the same libido wouldn't even touch today.

A part of this disconnect is generational, as they haven't grown up with Tinder and similar apps that accelerated female hypergamy. :feelswhat:

Western liberal degeneracy that should be purged from this planet. Progressive faggots shouldn't be allowed to raise children
Your taught how to please a woman(sexual)
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I basically knew everything about sex before most people my age did .I can compare the pain to being studying to enter an ivy League school your entire life but being rejected from from all your dreams schools .that's how I describe it in a way that makes sense.
Your taught how to please a woman(sexual) not have to actually get a woman And it's bluepilled as hell. It's mostly bullshit to make whores like Amber Rose a feel better about themselves.

[UWSL]My mom really thinks that a traditionalist foid is equal a e girl that has only fans and gets pounded at the club every night.[/UWSL]
Good thing i cant relate to sex-positive-upbringingcels:feelsjuice:

Who taught you how to please a woman sexually?
My mother

Edit : I did not have sex with my mom
She just told I need to eat the box of a female to please her.

Last edited:
My mother

Absolutely disgusting

My mother

That's weird ngl. But yeah people presume relationships come naturally, they don't even acknowledge the possibility of being left out from dating pool, especially women.

My dad is sex positive, my mom is a prude - I'm an incel. :feelsrope:

wtf is a “sex-positive household”?? Are your parents pushing for one-night stands with strangers or what’s going on?

My mother

That is a weird as fuck conversation to have with your mother.

You should have asked your mother to get a foid so you can have practical training

That is a weird as fuck conversation to have with your mother.

You should have asked your mother to get a foid so you can have practical training
She offered to get me a sex worker jokingly but I said no. I just don't like sex workers in USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back